GC University Faisalabad Masters Degree (Evening)Admission 2010
GC University Faisalabad
Masters Degree (Evening)
Admission Open 2010
Applications are invited for admission to the following Degree Programmes for the Academic year 2010-11 (Evening) / Fall Semester 2010 of the
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Management
- Mass Communication
- Pakistan Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Law (3-year)
- Both male and female candidates are eligible for admission.
- The candidates who have passed BA/BSc/B.Com or equivalent examination in annual 2010 or supplementary 2009 will be considered for admission for respective programmes.
- The following shall be eligible to apply for admission:
- Obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- Obtained 45% marks in the subject in which admission is being sought (where applicable)
- Maximum age limit is 26 years on the last date of receipt of applications, however, age may be relaxed in special cases.
- Admission on various reserved seats will be granted as per University policy.
- Admission is granted strictly on merit in accordance with the criteria laid down by the University.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) is required from the candidates, who have passed B.A./B.Sc./
- B.Com. or equivalent examination from institutions other than GC University Faisalabad.
|Availability of Admission Forms and Prospectus||Sept. 01, 2010|
|Last Date for receipt of Admission Forms||Sept. 24, 2010|
|Display of First Merit List||Sept. 30, 2010|
|Payment of dues||Oct. 01 – 02, 2010|
|Display of Second Merit List||Oct. 04, 2010|
|Payment of dues||Oct. 05 – 06, 2010|
|Commencement of Classes:||Oct. 11, 2010|
How to Apply
Prospectus will be available at the following Branches of National Bank of Pakistan, Faisalabad on payment of Rs. 500/-.
- Jinnah Colony Branch (University Booth)
- Jinnah Colony Branch
- Clock Tower Branch
- Peoples Colony Branch
- Samanabad Branch
- Noorpur Branch
- Ghulam Muhammad Abad Branch
The details will also be available at Information Centre (Phone No. +92-41-9200886), GC University, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Candidates can also download Admission Form from the University website and attach a bank draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of Treasurer GC University Faisalabad. The Admission Forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the respective faculties by September 08, 2010 during office hours.
The details will also be available at Information Centre (Phone No. +92-41-9200886), GC University, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Candidates can also download Admission Form from the University website: www.gcuf.edu.pk and attach a bank draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of Treasurer, GC University, Faisalabad. The Admission Forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the respective faculties by September 08, 2010 during office hours.
Besides the open merit, the candidates may apply against the reserved seats (1% for University staff, 1% + 1% for University teaching and non teaching employees children).
P.A. to VC: +92-41-9200670
Info Center: +92-41-9200886
About the author
i am writing on the different education news and different career building topics. this page maintained by Ali Hassan