Government College For Women Gulberg Lahore Admission 2017 is open for programs of FA, FSC, ICS and G.Sc so wishing candidates can collect admission form from the admission office. The last date to submit the application is the 8th August, 2017. Government College for Women, Gulberg has a history of academic excellence for about four decades. It has been making a steady progress and reached another milestones when it successfully launched the second shift classes at intermediate level. This is another effort in providing quality education to the students of Pakistan. At Government college the administration believe that a healthy mind needs a healthy body and vice versa so the teaching is not restricted to classroom lectures only. The college encourage the students to participate more in the academic and co-curricular activities. College provides ample opportunity to enrich students learning experience through scholarly seminars and lectures in which learned scholars of national and international fame share their experience and researches. This exposure helps in improving their sense of questioning and reasoning by polishing their analytical abilities.
Admission Form & Prospectus:
Government College For Women Gulberg Lahore Admission 2017
Admission Procedure for Intermediate:
The application form for admission and prospectus can be obtained from the college office.
- All admission will be made strictly in accordance with the policy of the education department, Government of the Punjab.
- Admission to FA/ Fsc/ ICS/ GSc class will be made as per schedule after the declaration of Board results.
- Candidates failing to deposit their dues within the time limit shall lose the right of admission and their seats will be allocated to the candidates next on merit list.
- If a candidate wants to apply in more then one category, She should apply separately as these different category have separate merit, and no form is liable to be interchanged.
Documents Require with Admission Form:
- A copy of Character certificate from head of the institute last attended.
- Four photocopies of matriculation
- Original migration certificate in case of applicants is from a board other than Lahore.
- 4 recent passport size photographs
- A copy of father or guardian national identity card.
For any further information, please contact college office.
Government College for Women