Islamabad Model College for Girls Admissions Open
Islamabad College for Girls was established in May 1968. This esteemed education institution of Islamabad started its classes in an under-construction building without even a boundary wall and with only 64 students. Today, by the grace of Allah, it has a student enrollment of nearly 4,000.
Firstly, Islamabad College for Girls, commonly known as I.C.G. at home and abroad, had classes up to the Matric Level and it was upgraded to the intermediate level in 1975 and graduate level in 1985. M.A. English classes were introduced in 1989 followed by the program of M.Sc. in Applied Psychology. The college is affiliate with the Punjab University at the graduate and post graduate level.
Now college has offers admissions for 1st year classes. Applications are invited on the prescribed forms for admission in HSSC-1 from the candidates who passed their SSC Examination, 2012 and desirous to seek admission in IMCG, F-7/4 Islamabad.
Issuance of Registration Forms and Prospectus is from 4th to 23rd July from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Candidates can submit their registration forms from 5th to 24th July 2012 within college hours.
Display of Merit Lists: Merit list will be displayed on 31st July 2012 at 11:00 am. If you find your name in the merit list then you have to submit fee from 1st to 3rd August 2012, and the commencement of classes will be started from 27th August 2012.
- As per Admission Policy, daughters of the following are eligible for admissions:
- Federal Government employees residing in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. However in case of shortage of seats, preference will be given to daughter’s of F.G Employees residing in ICT.
- Residents of Islamabad.
- The foreign diplomats posted in Islamabad (application should be routed through M/o Capital Administration Development Islamabad).
- Admission will be granted as per policy, on the basis of merit in the following groups:
- Pre-Engineering Group
- Pre-Medical Group
- General Science Group
- Humanities Group
- Registration form will not be issued after the prescribed date.
- Eligible candidates from other boards awaiting results are allowed to apply for admission.
About the author
I am Professional Writer on the Career Consultancy and trying to facilitate the students for delivering the educational services along with the fastest growing educational website of the Pakistan Moin Akhtar