PIMSAT Institute of higher education admission open 2010
Students from anywhere in Pakistan or overseas may apply for admission to the above degree programs. There are no quotas, no reserved seats Whatsoever and no admission against donations.
1. ADMISSION PLAN
The Institute invites applications for admission to the following degree
- Department of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Executive of Business Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Executive Master of Science
- Department of Applied Technology
- Bachelor of Technology
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications.
- Master of Science in Telecommunications.
he female students are required to wear long sleeve shirts and use headscarves to cover their heads. They are expected to refrain from wearing makeup and abstain from using excessive jewelry. There is a separate female common room and other facilities which suit special needs of female students.
Minimum Qualifications for Entry
Minimum qualifications for Bachelor Degree Program
2. Number of Students to be enrolled Level-wise
- The PIMSA T has regulated class wise enrolment on the basis of available facilities.
- Section wise students’ strength is restricted to 20 at the maximum at Bachelor and
Master Level classes.
- It has fairly chalked out to keep teacher and taught ratio 1 :20 at the maximum in each course of a particular class.
3. Procedures and the criteria of Admissions Where and How to Apply
An application kit containing the application form, prospectus and the necessary information can be obtained from:
Admissions Office situated at Opposite of Regent Plaza Hotel, Main Shahra-e-Faisal Karachi
1- Applications for admissions are invited in the beginning of each semester.
2- Independent inquiries can be made from the office of the Registrar.
The PIMSAT operates on tri-semester basis holding three semesters each year namely spring, summer and fall semester.
Department / programs
The institute invites applications for admission to the following degree programs
|Department of Business Administration|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||BBA|
|Master of Business Administration||MBA|
|Master of Business Administration (Executive) Program||EMBA|
|Master of Business Administration (Weekend) Program||MBA(W)|
|Department of Applied Technology|
|Bachelor of Technology (pass)||B-Tech (pass)|
|Bachelor of Technology (Hons)||B-Tech(Hons)|
|Master of Technology||M-Tech|
|Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications||BS-Telecom|
|Master of Science in Telecommunications||MS-Telecom|
|Bachelor in Science||BS|
|Master in Science||MS|
|Master of Science (Executive) Program||EMS|
|Master of Science (Weekend) Program||MS(W)|
Students from anywhere in Pakistan or overseas may apply for admission to the above degree programs. There are no quotas, no reserved seats whatsoever and no admission against donation.
Procedure and Criteria of Admission
Where and how to apply
An application pack containing the application form, prospectus and the necessary information can be abtained from Admissions office situated.
- Applications for admissions are invited in the beginning of each semester.
- Independent enquires can be made from the Admission Office at PIMSAT
Criteria of Admission
- Strict merit shall be the base and criteria of admission in various programs of the PIMSAT.
- The merit shall be determined on the bases of the entry test to be conducted be the PIMSAT and the criteria set out in this respect be each department.
- The students on transfer from other institution will also be admitted provided they fulfill minimum requirements of the criteria set for this purpose be each department of the PIMSAT subject to the condition that the migration student is coming from a chartered university.
- The letter of admission to be sent to the selected students will contain the programme of orientation, registration enrollment, fee structure and schedule of classes and teaching activities etc.
- Liberal scholarships and stipends as well as fee remissions shall be offered to the deserving students. The students availing the facility of any concession would conspicuously maintain merit in each semester.
- The academic programs of the PIMSAT shall be made visible to all segments of the society through advertisement in the print and electronic media.
The students selected on merit will be associated with the admission process ousting the hurdle and obstacle of financial constraints if any.
4-A, New Muslim Town,
(Near Campus Bridge) Lahore.
Phone: 92-42-35883721 , 35884237
177/2, IEP Building, opposite Regent Plaza Hotel,
Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi, Pakistan
Phone: 92-21-3789888 – 90
Posts related to PIMSAT Institute of higher education admission open 2010
About the author
i am writing on the different education news and different career building topics. this page maintained by Ali Hassan