Islamabad Business School IBS admissions are now open for four year bachelor program. If you have passed intermediate with at least 2nd division than you are allowed to take admission. Before you apply for the admission, make sure IBS Islamabad Business School Admission 2017, its eligibility criteria and procedure from this page. This business school opens admission two times every year, once in fall and second in spring admission session. Fall admissions are now open and applications are invited to receive till 13th October 2017. It is a private institute which is recognized by the higher education commission. It is also affiliated with the Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad. Admissions will be provided on open merit basis and this school is also offering need and merit base scholarships to students. All admissions will be provided on merit basis without any discrimination of cast, creed or gender. In this article you will learn about the IBS Islamabad Business School Admissions.
IBS Islamabad Business School Admission 2017
IBS Islamabad Business School Offered courses:
This business school only offers management programs like bachelor in business administration, masters in business administration and PhD. Currently it has announced admission for following program.
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA
IBS Islamabad Business School Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate who have at least 45% marks in Intermediate are allowed to take admission
- There is no restriction either a student has done intermediate with science or commerce he is eligible only if he has 45% marks
- Students with international diploma are also allowed to take admission in this program after submitting equivalence certificate
- Those candidates who are waiting for their results can also apply for the admission however admission will granted to them if they will pass in their previous exam
IBS Islamabad Business School Last Date:
Last date to apply for the admission is 13th October 2017.
IBS Islamabad Business School Admission Procedure:
There are two ways to apply for the admission in this institute. First of all you have to visit the official page of this institute which is Ibsi.edu.pk. After that you have now two option that either you can download application form or can fill online. To download application form, you have to click on download form and than select your desired field. Second you can also click on apply online to fill and submit your application forms online. No application will entertain after 13th October 2017.