Sindh Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority STEVTA Admission 2018 are open for various short courses. Students who have completed Matric are allowed to apply for these courses. Before you apply for the admission please check STEVTA Admission 2018 Form Download Merit List Fee Structure from this page. STEVTA is an initiative of government of Sindh to provide technical education to jobless students in Pakistan by keeping market requirement in mind. In these institutes, students get practical and skill oriented training along with career counseling. They also provides on job training and internship / Apprenticeship. Students who have passed Matric and looking for the Courses After Matric Class in Pakistan can check from this page. Students will also be able to download merit list. These courses are being offered in reasonable fee structure. In this article you will learn about the STEVTA Admission 2018.
STEVTA Admission 2018 Form Download Merit List Fee Structure
STEVTA Admission 2018 Offered Courses:
Sindh TEVTA offers numbers of 3 month, 6 months, 1 year and 2 years diploma and courses to students. It has also announced admission in more than 45 courses. Some of the offered courses are listed below while rest are mentioned in the advertisement.
- Dress Making Designing
- Office Administration
- Auto Mechanic
- Civil Drafting
STEVTA Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- For Short courses and Level 1, Candidate must have at least Matric with passing marks
- For G-III, candidate must have TSC / Matric or equivalent however middle pass can also apply for selective trades
- Those who have g-III diploma, can apply for 2 year G-II program
- Candidate must not below then 14 years and must not more than 35 years in age
STEVTA Admission 2018 Schedule:
- Admission will start from 27th November 2017
- Last Date to submit admission form is 30th December 2017
- Display of 1st Merit list will be on 3rd January 2018
- Last date for fee submission is 3rd January 2018
- Classes will start from the 8th January 2018
STEVTA Admission 2018 Fee Structure:
Students are allowed to check STEVTA Admission fee Structure from the www.stevta.gos.pk/fees. Besides this fee structure is mentioned on prospectus too.
STEVTA Admission 2018 How to Apply?
Students are allowed to purchase prospectus from the concerned institute which are mentioned in this advertisement. After getting admission package, student must submit at desired institute before closing dates.