The Islamia University Of Bahawalpur Admission 20143 is now open in Arts, Education, Islamic Learning, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Pharmacy & Alternative Medicine, Art & design, Applied Psychology, Botany, Commerce, Economics and Management sciences. According to the official statement the Admissions will be open from the 15th July, 2014 so all those students who want to be a part of the Islamia University of Bahawalpur must have to submit their application form before the last date as the forms received after the last date must not be entertained. The Islamia University of Bahawalpur were established in year 1925 as a Jamia Abbasia and then this institute got a chartered University in year 1975 and then renamed as a Islamia University. Initially this University starts operating with just 10 Departments in an 1250 acres of Land and now currently there are 60 Departments that are offering more than 127 programs.
The Islamia University Of Bahawalpur Admission 2014
- For all undergraduate programs, Except BSC Engineering, Pharm D, BEMS & BHMS, Hotel Management & Associate Degree program in Auditing, Accounts & finance at least 2nd Division in FA/FSC/ICOM
- For all the Graduate Programs except BBS, EMBA, at least 2nd Division in BA/BSC/Com or equivalent exams
- For BSC Engineering, Minimum 60% marks in FSC, Physics, mathematics and chemistry or computer science or at least 60% Marks in BSC
- For Pharm D Minimum 60% marks in FSC (Pre-medical) or BSc (Pre Medical) and for BEMS & BHMS minimum 50% mark in FSC (Pre-Medical) or BSC (Botay, Zoology & Chemistry)
- For Hotel management & associate Degree program in Auditing, Accounts & Finance, Minimum % marks in FA/FSc or equivalent, For BBS minimum % marks in BA/BSc, FOr EMBA minimum 50% marks in BA/BSC or MA/MSC
- The candidates whose result in awaited may also applly online, However thier application will only be conidered for admission if they will updated thier online admission form after declaration of result before 9th September, 2014
- No third Division is accepted in FA/FSc or equivalent and in BA/BSC or equivalent for admission to bacehlor and masters programs respectively.
Date & Time
|Last date for submission of online Admission Forms||
Monday, 9th September, 2014
|Displaying of first merit list for Morning Classes||
Monday, 16th September, 2014
|Displaying of first merit list for Evening Classes||
Monday, 30th September, 2014
|Commencement of Classes (Morning & Evening)||
Monday, 14th October, 2014
CLICK HERE to Apply Online
The candidates are advised to have all information about their academic records, CNIC Number, E-mail ID and Scanned/Soft copies of Pictures before applying for Online Admission.