Spring Admissions 2017 intake for BBA, BS, MBA, MS, BS, PhD at Bahria University Karachi.These Programs having quality Staff for getting improvement in these programs specifically. Bahria University is among best universities in Private Institutes In Karachi. Now Admission Intake is started and last date to apply is 14th December for Undergraduate and 14th December for post graduate programs so other admission form that will receive after that day will not be taken under consideration and will not entertained in any case. At the time of form submission after checking the complete form the person on the admission desk will give you an admit card which is compulsory to bring along with you when you come for entry test. The pre entry test for admission session 2017 will be conducted at the Bahria University Karachi on 17th to 20th December, 2016. All those students who forgot to bring the admit card along with them will not allowed to sit in the examination hall in any case so keep in mind that thing while leaving home for the pre entry test. After the announcement of the entry test result, successful candidates will be called for interview on December, 2016 and after that there comes the final list that will be display by the official. That Final Merit list will decide the eligible candidates who are able to get the admission in the Bahria University Karachi.
Bahria University Karachi Admissions Spring 2017 Form
- BBA/BSS requires SAT-1 for Admission
- MBA Requires GMAT for Admission
- BS(CS) Requires SAT-11(Maths) for Admission
- MS Requires GRE(General) for Admission
- 2% seats Reserves for Disable students who want to study
- Prospectus Will be available from 9am to 6pm from Karachi Campus
- 1500 Rupees For Local Students & $55 For Foreign Students
- Admission Form sent by Post cannot be entertained
- Last Date To apply is 14th December, 2016 by post while 14th December, 2016 by Hand
Two set of following documents are to be submitted along with Application Form:
- Attested Copy of Mark Sheet of SSC or its equivalent.
- Attested Copy of Mark Sheet of HSC or its equivalent.
- Equivalence certificate from Inter Board Chairman Committee (A-Levels and equivalent qualification from other systems) as applicable.
- Four recent colored Photographs, 2 of size 1″x1″ and 2 Passport Size.
- Attested copy of NI Card/B. Form.
Note: Students with A-Level result awaited must submit O-Level Equivalence, IBCC, certificate.
For Master Programmes:
- Attested copy of SSC mark sheet or equivalent.
- Attested copy of HSC mark sheet or equivalent.
- Attested copy of your Bachelor degree mark sheet.
- Four recent coloured photographs of yourself: two size-1″x 1″ and two passport-sized.
- Attested copy of your National Identity Card (NIC).
- Evidence of your work experience – only if you are applying for the Executive MBA programme.
In order to apply, the applicants are required to Submit the prescribed form (duly completed) along with supporting documents, on or before the notified closing date.
Admission will be based on Academic Eligibility Score, (60% weight-age and Admission Test Score 40% weight-age) verbal skills, EQ test score and Essay writing score (for applicants selected for interview only).
Students unable to provide “Academic Eligibility”, examination marks/CGPA awaiting results, must enter last qualification marks i.e. 1st year / O-level marks (IBCC marks) (in case intermediate, result is awaited) and Intermediate exam marks (in case Bachelor’s exam result is awaited).
For non-Pakistani qualifications (A/O-Level etc) student must enter IBCC equivalent marks/ HEC Equivalence Certificate marks, or calculated marks as given in application from.
Students are also advised to obtain O-Level IBCC certificate and marks (for those not having Matric qualification), in case A-Level result is awaited.
Forms of students awaiting A-level/Intermediate result will not be accepted, without, either 1st year Marks or O-level equivalence certificate marks from IBCC. Students awaiting ‘A’ level result with matric qualification (instead of ‘O’ level) cannot of apply.
While entering CGPA maximum scale is to be mentioned i.e. CGPA 3 on a scale of 4 to be written as ¾.
Bahria University Karachi Campus
13-National Stadium Road,
Karachi – Pakistan
To get general information about Bahria University Karachi Campus please e-mail at [email protected]