Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2018 is open for postgraduate programs. Students having bachelor degree are allowed to check Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2018 Form Download Last Date for admission from this page. It is a government medical institute which is working under the roof of Pakistan’s Ministry of health. It was incorporated in 1988 and gained autonomous status in 2002. This is the only institute of Pakistan which is offering PhD in Public health. It is affiliated with the Quaid-i-Azam University and linked with different national and international universities. All these programs offered by this academy are accredited by the Pakistan medical and Dental council. It is standing in the list of PMDC Recognized Medical and dental colleges and Universities in Pakistan. This institute also takes entry test for these admissions and also conducts interview. In this article you will learn about the Health Services Academy Admissions 2018.
Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2018 Form Download Last Date
Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2018 Offered Programs:
This institute offers different postgraduate medical programs to students every year. Currently admissions are opened for these programs.
- PhD in Public Health
- FCPS in Community Medicine
- Master of Science in Public Health
- Extended Master of Science in Public Health
- MSC in Health and Management Economics
Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates, who have passed M.Phil Ms in any public health discipline from any HEC or PMDC recognized university are allowed to take admission in PhD
- For FCPS, candidate must have clear FCPS part 1 in relevant field
- For masters admission, candidate must have MBBS, BDS or other 16 year of education in medical field
- 40% seats will be granted on merit basis, however, rest of the 60% seats will be granted according to the provincial quota (Punjab 32%, Sindh 12%, KPK 08%, Balochistan o4%, FATA 03%, AJK 01%)
- 35% sears are reserved for the women, likewise, 10% seats are for non-physicians and 20% for candidates of private sectors
- Entry Test and interview is also compulsory for admissions
Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2018 Last Date:
Last Date for submission of Admission form is 26th December 2017
Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions Procedure:
Health Services Academy Admissions are open and students are allowed to download admission form from http://www.hsa.edu.pk. 2nd step while doing online registration is to pay 2000 bank draft in favor of Health services academy Islamabad. Attach certificates, id card and passport size pictures and send it through TCS or courier.