Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering & Technology (MNS-UET) Multan admission 2016 are now open so all those candidates who want to be a part of the Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering and Technology Multan which is also abbreviated as MNS UET Multan can take their admission form from the Habib Bank Branches of different branches as mentioned below on this post and admission form will be available from 19th September, 2016 so after completing the admission form with all the requirement and the documents require candidates should have to resubmit this admission form to the same branch as 14th October, 2016 will be the last date to submit the application form. After the last date for the submission of application no application should be entertained. MNS UET is an initiative of the Government of the Punjab to provide quality education in the fields of engineering and engineering technology particularly in the region of southern Punjab. Initially, the University has started working its administration and academic activities through UET Lahore on the permission of Govt. College of Technology Multan.
Applications are invited from Punjab Domiciled candidates for admission in following undergraduate programs:
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering
- B.Sc Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc Mechanical Engineering Technology
- B.Sc Civil Engineering Technology
Receipt of applications shall start from Monday 19th September, 2016. And last date for application submission is 14th October, 2016
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering Multan Admission 2016
- Applications who appeared in the UET Lahore Entry Test 2016 are only eligible to apply.
- Applicants should have at least 60% marks in F.Sc / DAE as well as 60% aggregate marks. Aggregate marks should be calculate as:
- [Percentage marks in F.Sc / B.Sc / DAE / B.Tech (Pass) multiply with 0.7 and plus percentage marks in Combined Entry Test multiply with 0.3]
- Further details on eligibility are available in the University Prospectus 2016 which will be available from 19th September 2016.
- Note: The candidates who have passed equivalent examination (other than Pakistani Boards) should submit equivalence certificate issued by IBCC, FBISE Building, H-8/4, Islamabad Or IBCC Building, 86 Mozang Road, Lahore.
Availability of MNA UET Admission Form:
Prospectus along with the Admission form of the MNS UET will be available from 19th September, 2016 at the following branches of Habib Bank
- CBC Chowk Branch
- Hussain Agai Branch
- Multan Cantt Branch
- UET Brancg
- Farid gate Branch
Submission of Application Forms:
- Completed application forms with the documents as detailed in the prospectus shall be submitted to incharge admission, MNS-UET locates in Govt. College of Technology, Old Bahawalpur Road, Multan on working days (Fridays 9:00 am to 12:00 noon. Other days 9:00 am to 2:00 pm) on the last day this is 14th October, 2016, applications will be received up to 4:00 pm.
- Applications submitted via Post/Courier will not be accepted
Get other information from University’s website, and visit ilm.com.pk to know more…
Camp Office: GCT, Old Bahawalpur Road, Multan
Ph: #. (061) 4230505