PUCIT offers admission in Computer Short Courses for the session 2015 in Professional Hardware and Software Certification Courses so all the detail that what will be the process of getting admission and length of the course is discussed on this page completely. Punjab University College of Information Technology (PUCIT) is totally a college of computer sciences and Information Technology which is a part of the Punjab University Old campus which is near to Anarkali Bazaar of Lahore. PUCIT starts its operations in year 1988 and offer many computer and Information Technology courses to the students who are interested in getting diplomas and certificates in that field. In 1991 the college was upgraded and that is the first time of the college when college offer a full fledged two years MSc in Computer Science is offered. Dr Syed Mansoor Sarwar is the Professor and Principal of the Punjab University College of Computer and Information technology.
- From courses 1 and 3 the candidate must have Matric Certificate or Equivalent
- From courses 3 to 8 candidate must have completed the Intermediate level education.
- From Serial number 9 to 12 candidate have completed his or her matric or intermediate education with at least one course in the programing too.
PUCIT Computer Short Courses 2015
PUCIT Offers many degree programs including
- BS Computer Science (BS CS) Hons.
- BS Information Technology (BS IT) Hons.
- BS Software Engineering (BS SE) Hons.
- MSc Information Technology (MSc IT) with the following final year specializations:
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Information Systems
- Computer Networks
- Electronic Commerce
- MSc Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- MPhil Remote Sensing and Geographical Information Systems (MS RSGIS)
- MPhil Computer Science (MPhil CS)
- PhD Computer Science (PhD CS)
Admission Form and Application Process:
- Intrested candidates can receive their admission form from the administration of Punjab University College of Information Technology (Old Campus) from 17th June, 2015. Timings will be from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm and the fee for the application form is Rs. 500/-
- Along with the Admission form candidate must have to attach documents including 2 recently taken photographs, All educational certificates attested copies, CNIC or B-Form copy.
- The last date to submit admission form is 5th July, 2015
- No application form will be accepted after the last date of Form Submission declared by the University Official
For More information Contact:
Principal PUCIT Punjab University Old campus Lahore
Tel: 99211630, 99212240, 99212250