University of the Punjab, Institute of Education and Research (IER) offers B.Ed Hons. admissions for session 2012.
- Application forms can be obtained from the IER University of the Punjab, Quaid-e-Azam campus, Lahore or through mail by sending bank draft / postal order of Rs 260/- in favor of Director IER, PU.
- Admissions forms complicate in all respect must be submitted to the Admission Office. IER, University of the Punjab or can be mailed through (TCS / UMS / Registered mail).
- Prospectus can be obtained for Rs. 200/- from the Admission Office on working days.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw / modify any program.
- Baloch students are encouraged to apply as the University has reserved one seat with free education and boarding facilities.
Admission Criteria & Schedule
- Minimum Qualification (F.A / F.Sc)
- Availability of Prospectus (11th September, 2012)
- Last Date for submission for forms (26th September, 2012)
Display of Merit List
- First Merit List (8th October, 2012)
- Last date for deposit of fee (9th October, 2012)
- Second Merit List (11th October, 2012)
- Last date for deposit of fee (11th October, 2012)
- Third Merit List (15th October, 2012)
- Last date for deposit of fee (16th October, 2012)
- Fourth Merit List (19th October, 2012)
- Last date for deposit of fee (19th October, 2012)
Commencement of classes (29th October, 2012)
Attested copies of the following documents must be attached to the application forms:
- SSC / Merit or Equivalent
- CNIC or B form
- HSSC / F.A / F.Sc or Equivalent Certificate
- CNIC of father or guardian
- Four attested photograph
Scholarship: USAID funded merit and need-based scholarship will be available for students of B.Ed. (Hons.) Elementary.
Director, Institute of Education and Research, University of the Punjab
Tel: 042-99231263, 042-99231265