MA, MSc, M.Ed, B.Ed, LLB and MBA Admissions 2014 are open in University of Malakand so all those candidates who wants to take admission in this University is the listed programs must have to submit their admission forms till 18th October, 2014 as this is the last date to submit the application form and all those form which will received after the last date should not be taken under consideration and should not be entertain in any case. after 18th October, 2014 University official will continue to process all the application and after the processing the 1st merit list of the successful candidates will be displayed by the official on 1st November, 2014. All the admission will be on totally merit basis so only the candidates who’s name is in the merit list will able to get admission in the University. University of Malakand is a public sector University that were established in year 2001. IN such a short spam of time this University has made a place in the heart of the students. This University is affiliated from the Higher education Commission HEC Pakistan which is the only higher education regulatory body in Pakistan. Every year thousands of students wants to take admission in this University and now the admission for the new session has been opened by the University here are the more details of the Admissions 2014 have a look.
University of Malakand UOM KPK Admissions 2014
Admissions are open in
- B.Ed (1-year), Education, Tourism & Hotel Management
- Computer Science
All those students who have BA, or B.Sc Degree in the relevant field with at least 45% marks are able to get admission in the University of Malakand.
Closing date for submission of admission form : 18th October, 2014
Hafiz-e-Quran test/ Interview for Disabled applicants : 29th October, 2014
Display of Provincial Merit Lists : 1st November, 2014
Interview and Fee Submission : 04th November, 2014
Some Important Instructions:
- All the admission will be totally on Open merit Basis no Self Finance merit in this University
- If a candidate want to apply more then a discipline then he or she can apply on the same form as one application form is valid for three disciplines for admission in UOM
- The admission form can be download from this page easily but then by the submission of application form candidates must have to attach a bank draft of Rs. 1000/- which is in favor of the Director Finance, University of Malakand in any National Bank of Punjab (NBP) online branch.
- All those candidates who have 3rd division or the marks are less than 45% are not eligible to take admission in the University. All the other candidates are eligible but the last attended Institute must be recognized from any recognized University.
- All those candidates who are applying against the reserved seats must have to attach their relevant certificates.
- Complete admission form should be submitted to the admission office of the University of Malakand before 18th October, 2014
- On the day if Interview candidates are requested to being their original documents along with recently taken photographs.
For more Information Contact:
Deputy Director Admissions
University of Malakand