ADMISSIONS FOR MBBS/BDS
Applications for Admission
- Applications for admission to the first year of MBBS class will be accepted by the specified date. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained. Detailed information regarding admissions is available on University Medical College website www.umc.tuf.edu.pk or can be had through e-mail at [email protected]
The Admission Office
University Medical College
Sargodha Road, Faisalabad
E- Mail: [email protected]
- The cost of prospectus is Rs.1000 for Pakistani and US$ 50 for overseas applicants. It can be obtained from the Admission Office on cash payment in person, or by a demand draft or money order if required by post in Pakistan. For requests from overseas, a bank draft should be submitted in favor of University Medical College. Before submitting applications, students must ensure that they have complied with the instructions given in the application form.
Documents Required with Application
- Eligible candidates for admission must submit attested copies of the following documents alongwith the application forms:
- Matric/Senior Cambridge or equivalent certificate Six Copies
- FSc (pre-medical) or equivalent certificate Six Copies
- Detailed Mark sheet F.Sc. (Pre – Medical) Six Copies
- In case of Foreign qualified candidates, an equivalence certificate from
- Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen. Six Copies
- MCAT result sheet (if applicable) Two Copies
- Recent passport size color photographs Twelve
Application Processing Fee
- A non refundable application processing fee of Rs 2000/- for Pakistani applicants and US$ 50 for foreign applicants has to be submitted through cash, bank draft or pay order drawn in favor of University Medical College, at a designated branch of Habib Metropolitan Bank inside the College. The Admission Office will not process the applications which are received without the processing fee.
For applicants following system of education other than Pakistani Intermediate
- These applications will be processed for final selection only if attested copies of certificates reach Admission Office before the Admission test.
- Final Selection of the candidate shall be made on the basis of Matriculation / OLevel or Equivalent, FSc / A Level / Grade12, entry test and interview as follows:
a.Matriculation 10 %
b.Intermediate 40 %
c. Entry Test 40 %
d. Interview 10 %
- The annual tuition and other dues charged from Pakistani students cover only a fraction of the total cost of the MBBS program. University Medical & Dental College reviews its tuition and other dues annually to cover inflation and other costs.
- Students must pay their dues within the period notified by the Registrar. Student will not be enrolled unless she has paid the dues.
- Dues once paid by the student are not refundable at any stage.
- Refundable dues will only be paid back to the student after completion of the course.
- Applicants should seek clarification about feesother dues from Admission Office before applying.
- Students defaulting themselves due to non payment within the due dates may be suspended and/ or barred from the classes and examination until the clearance of dues in accordance with the Medical College policies and procedures.
A student will pay examination fee annually to the University of Health Sciences.
College Rules & Regulations for Students
- All students are advised to read them carefully and abide by the instructions, orders, rules/regulation ethics, moral code and college dress as envisaged in prospectus, college notification, instructions issued by the Principal or on his behalf by the teaching staff, class proctor or class representative (appointed by the college administration). Violation of these rules will be tantamount to serious breach of discipline / orders.
- All students be quiet in college premises. Students are forbidden to sing, whistle, hoot create noise in any form or indulge in any unseemly behavior or activity in the college premises at any time.
- Punctuality to class timing and proper discipline in classroom, practicals, demonstrations and tutorials will be of highest order. Students have to wear white coats during lectures and practicals.
- No student is allowed to loiter and move aimlessly in and around college premises or while-away his/her time in college canteen/cafeteria or market place. For girls, students, living in hostel proper bazaar trips will be arranged once a week.
- No gathering or meeting of students will be allowed in the premises of college and hostels. Any student who to make a representation on any subject has the right to direct access to the Principal at any time during college hours by previous appointment, if not satisfied by his/her interview with the Chief Proctor or the Vice Principal.
White Shalwar Kameez (Swan white with band collar)
Maroon Scarf in combination with above
Shoes (Black with small heals)
Knee long white overal
The female students will wear Maroon Blazer (Single Breasted) alternately maroon woolen sweater with “V” neck plus knee long white coat.
University Medical College Faisalabad
The University of Fasialabad
Sargodha Road, Faisalabad.
Tel # +(92-41) 8868326-30
Fax # +(92-41) 8868220
UAN #111 101 000