Director of staff development Punjab announces the admission in the following Pre-services teacher education program year 2012. Associate degree in education (ADE) three-year 6 semester program leading to B.Ed(Hons.) elementary.
USAID provides merit and need based scholarships for ADE students.
Applicants should contact their nearest GCET to gather full information on admission schedule. All GCETs are following timelines of their affiliating universities.
Maximum age for fresh candidates is 22; however, one year age relaxation can be extended by the principal in consultation with the college committee. No age limit will be observed for in-service teachers/semi-government organizations/teachers.
The first second and third merit lists with fee deposit will be displayed at prominent places in the respective GCETs. Admission will be strictly on merit. Preference will be given to fresh candidates.
- The candidates will be required to bring their original documents for verification before admissions at their respective GCETs.
- Seats will be reserved for quotas as notified by the government from time to time. However, the left over seat will be filled in through open merit.
Associate Degree in Education (ADE)
|Minimum FA/FSC A Level or equivalent recognized qualification with 2nd division|
|Candidates having passed the FA/FSC or equivalent from government recognized/affiliated institutes with at least second division are eligible to apply for admission.|
Following attested documents to be submitted with application
1. Matric or equivalent qualification certificate
2. F.A/F.Sc. (Intermediate) or equivalent certificate
3. CNIC copy of the candidate
4. CNIC of the father or guardian
5. Copy of domicile
6. Four color passport size photographs
Muhammad Farooq, Assistant Director GCETs
Director of Staff Development, Punjab
Phone: 0333-449099 Email: [email protected]
Zahid Mukhtar, DSD: 0345-4074959 Email: [email protected]