University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Lahore 20th Convocation 2013 is going to be held on Monday, 11th March, 2013 to confer degrees/Certificates/Medals upon the undergraduates of session 2007 & Session 2008 including Session 2006 of Architecture and Building & Architectural Engineering besides postgraduates of M.Sc., M.Phil. & Ph.D who passed out in their respective examinations after the 19th Convocation held on 11th December 2010.
University of engineering and Technology offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees in the discipline of Technical sciences, Management and Science. Every year there are a number of students who want to be graduate from the UET just because of it s reputation and quality of education in the outer market. UET is the oldest technical college of whole nation and also the highest rated University according to the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
UET Lahore 20th Convocation 2013
Only those graduates shall be allowed entry to the convocation, who attend the rehearsal on 10th March, 2013 and are cleared by Security Agencies. Entry will be strictly by “PASS” to be obtained from the office of Director Studies Immediately after the rehearsal on the same day.
- Rehearsal: On Sunday, 10th March, 2013 at 02:00 pm in Auditorium Complex
- Convocation: On Monday, 11th March, 2013 at 10:00 am in UET Auditorium Complex
Some More Information:
- Every participant is advised in his/her own interest to carry National Identity Card for his/her identification on the University Campus
- Candidates of aforementioned sessions who have not applied for the degree up till now are advised to do so by 28 th February 2013, if they want to participate in the convocation.
- Guests are not allowed.
- Lodging and Boarding will have to be made by the participants themselves.
- Wearing of Gowns at the Convocation is compulsory. Gowns shall have to be arranged by the recipients themselves. Gowns will also be available on hire charges at stalls set up at the University on the rehearsal day.
- Students, with the exception of medal winners and Ph.D. scholars, who have already taken their degree before convocation are not permitted to participate.
For further more information regarding the 20th convocation students can consult to the official website of the University of Engineering and Technology or contact the student office at the main campus UET.