University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore has announced the Date for the Postgraduate Entry test 2016 and according to the official announcement the entrance test would be in the month of September 2017 for the new session of 2016 so here is the complete detail along with the registration procedure and all other relevant information which you need to know. So all those candidates who want to be a part of the University of Health Sciences Post graduate programs can apply before the given above date and then the test will be taken and if the candidates clear the entry test then the admission will be granted to that student. The entrance test is not so tough as there is just a single question paper that is comprising of 100 MCQ’s questions and there are 2 full hours allowed to the student to complete his or her test. There are three programs in the post graduate and that are Mphil Dental Science, Mphil Basic Sciences, Basic PGD (DCP and DMJ).
University of Health Sciences was inaugurated in year 2002 and now this is the only responsible authority that conduct the Medical College Entry Test (MCAT) from all over the students of Punjab. According to the Higher Education Commission HEC which is the only higher education Regulatory body of Pakistan University of Health Sciences Lahore is declared to be the top Medical University of the Pakistan so if you want to get admission in the post graduate programs then you have to clear the entry test so here is the complete detail of the UHS Lahore Post Graduate Entry Test date
UHS Lahore Postgraduate Entry Test Date 2016-2017
The University of health Sciences (UHS) Lahore shall conduct the Entrance Test for admission to postgraduate courses for the session 2016-17,. it is mandatory for a candidate desirous of admission to any postgraduate program being offered on campus or at any affiliated institutions of the University, to appear in the said test:
Format of Entrance Test:
there shall be a single question paper comprising 100 multiple questions (MCQ’s). Total time allowed for the test shall be two hours
|Post Graduate Clinical Diploma||MBBS||09: 00 AM to 11: 00 AM|
|Public Health and Related||MBBS||09: 00 AM to 11: 00 AM|
|M. Phil Basic Dental Sciences||BDS||12: 00 Noon to 02: 00 PM|
|M. Phil Medical Laboratory Sciences||M.Sc/ B. Sc (Hons) Medical Laboratory Technology||12: 00 Noon to 02: 00 PM|
|M. Sc Nursing||04 Year Generic BSc Nursing/ Post RN B. Sc Nursing||12: 00 Noon to 02: 00 PM|
|M. Phil Basic medical Sciences Including basic Diplomas (DMJ, DCP)||MBBS
(For Behavioral Sciences BDS Candidates can Also Apply)
|03: 00 PM to 05: 00 PM|
Process of Registration:
- The candidate are required to register for the test at the concerned institution where they wish to get admission
- The respective institutions shall submit the detail of applicants to UHS with clear identification of each category I.e Clinical and Basic Group with their subjects or specialty of choice (hard and soft form) till one hour before the test started on 18th July, 2016 Before closing hours
- All the candidates are required to reach University of Health Sciences Lahore, One hour before the start of their respective test on Moday 18th July, 2016, Along with their original CNIC.
- The roll number slips shall be issued on the spot
- UHS Shall conduct only one entrance test for admission to post graduate courses for the session 2016-17, which will be held on July, 2016. No other test for the same courses shall be held this year.
- AS per HEC guidline, GAT-General test conducted by the National Testing Services NTS, with a minimum 60 Percent cumulative score will be required at the time of admission to M.Phil Courses. The GAT-general Test is valid for a period of two years