If you are searching for IUB Online Admission Forms Schedule Merit List Date 2016 then here on this page you will got every information which you are searching for regarding The islamia University of Bahawalpur Online Admission form and the Merit List so there is no need to go somewhere else when you got everything on this page. The Islamia University came into existence before the independence of Pakistan but then got a title of Chartered University from the Government in 1975. In the starting days of the University there were just 10 departments but now it has more than 60 Departments that are offering more than 128 courses to the students of the Pakistan. There is a huge number of students increased every year from the past years who wants to take admission in the IUB. Now IUB officials has declared the schedule for the admission 2016 so the Online Admission form will be available from 15th July, 2016 and the last date to submit the online application form is 19th September, 2016. No application will be entertained that will receive after the due date.
IUB Online Admission Forms Schedule Merit List Date 2016
First Merit List IUB 2016:
Date & Time
|Last date for submission of online Admission Forms|
Monday, 19th September, 2016
|Displaying of first merit list for Morning Classes|
Monday, 16th October, 2016
|Displaying of first merit list for Evening Classes|
Monday, 30th October, 2016
|Commencement of Classes (Morning & Evening)|
Monday, 14th November, 2016
How to Apply Online:
- CLICK HERE to apply online for the Islamia University of Bahawalpur
- Enter all the required Personal information and get registered. You will also receive your Profile information on your
- Email ID. Please remember your Email ID & Password for future login
- Enter Academic information according to your admission preference and submit application forms
- Print the challan form and deposit it in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd in Pakistan @Rs. 500 per application
- Keep the student’s copy of each deposited challan with you and send admission cell copy to the following address
Deputy registrar (Academic), Academic Division, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur,
Abbasia (Old) Campus bahawalpur. Ph# 062-9250238, 062-9250505
(For IUB main campuses, Rangers campus, Weekend Educaional Programs)
The candidates desirous of getting admission in Bahawalpur & Rahim Yar Khan campus must Send desposited challan to the respective Director ar Following address
Director, Bahawalnagar Camous, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar
Director, Rahim Yar Khan campus, the Islamia Unievrsity of Bahawalpur, Rahim yar Khan
- candidates can submit a Maximum of 9 Application forms, One each for a different program, from one registered account. However for every application form you must deposit separate application processing fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates can Login by providing your Email ID and Password to edit/Update your application form or to check the status of your application
- In case of any query regarding admission, Please contact admission committe of the relevant department.
- Special option for fat flung/remote areas applicants:
There will be special option only for candidates belonging to far flung remote areas where no internet facility is available, candidates will be facilitated through postal service. Such applicants should send thier request along with application for admission in the department of his/her choice, photocopy of all documents including CNIC and a stamped, Self-Addressed envelope to the admission cell of IUB. Eligible candidates will be sent a challan form to deposit dues in nearest HBL branch. Such applicants will have to apply at least 15 days before the last date fixed for online submission of Forms.
Select a suitable degree from the list of Bachelors and Masters morning (M) & Evening (E) programs given below being offered at our 6 campuses in Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar and Rahim Yar Kha so apply Online as the registration is open.