Search by category:

Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2016 Criteria Online Registration Form

Chief Minister (CM) Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2016 Criteria Online Registration Form and all other information which may be useful for you. This free Laptop Scheme is the initiative step that is taken by the government of Punjab so that the students of the Pakistan could get full excess to the education. In this laptop scheme there will be 100 thousands laptops that will be distributed among the talented and brilliant students of the Public sector college and universities of the Pakistan. This is just to raise the motivational level of education among the students of the Punjab. Education is the backbone of every country so it is very important that the youth of the country should be educated.

As Youth of Pakistan is the most precious assets of the country according to the CM Shahbaz sharif so to investment made on them is not a bad deal. Free Laptop distribution scheme were started in year 2013 when 100 thousands laptops are distributed as in this year there are total two phases so the same scheme is going to repeat this year so Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2016 Eligibility Criteria along with Online Registration Form  is available to this page. If you are among those students who are studying in the Public Sector College or University of the Punjab then read out this Eligibility Criteria down on this page and then apply to confirm your Laptop this year.

CM Punjab Laptop Scheme For Matric Students

CM Punjab Laptop Scheme For Evening Students

PM Pakistan Free Laptop Scheme 2016

Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2016 Criteria Online Registration Form

Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2016 Eligibility Criteria

Free laptop Scheme 2016 Eligibility Criteria:

• All those candidates who are in the first year or first semester of the 4 years bachelor programs including BS, BSC, Medical, Dental, Engineering, Agriculture, Veterinary & Animal Sciences and Technology colleges and must hold at least 60% marks in the annual examination or 70% marks in the semester system.
  • All those  candidates who are in the first year or in the first semester doing 2 years master degree program and must have secured 60% marks in the annual examination or 70% marks in case of the Semester System.
    Left over candidates who are not able to get the laptop in the last Free laptop distribution Scheme but their name is entered in the eligible candidates list.
  • 100 top students from the Matric Level annual examination from all the ten educational board that are 9 educational board of Punjab and 1 Federal Board.
  • Top 40 students who have topped Matric or intermediate level annual examination from other provinces than Punjab that are  Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
  • All those candidates who have recently taken admission in the MS / M.Phil and PhD programs but has secured 60% marks in the annual examination or 70% marks in the Semester System of the last attended degree from Public Sector Colleges or Universities.
  • Top 10 toppers of the Public sector Federal Universities in Islamabad and their all campuses that are spread in the Punjab.
    There will be 4000 free laptops for the students of the Deeni Madaris

Free Laptop Scheme 2016 Online Registration Form:

CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM

CM Free Laptop Scheme 2016 Online Registration Form will be available to this page as soon as the registration starts. The registration for the Laptop is not started yet for the year 2016 so students stay in touch with this page so that as soon as the registration start you will be able to get the Online registration form from this page.

73 Comments

1. a.o.a SIr i have got 934 marks in metric .am i eligible for laptop??? what can i do for this???? plz tel me as soon as possible

2. assalam -o-alaikum ..kya jin k 60 percent sy kam marks hen B.A me uny b laptop mil skta he ???????????? mery 57 % marks hen

3. Comment:sir me ne last year Fs.c me 71% se above marks lie hain kia mjhe laptop mil akta he. mjhe abi tk laptop ni mila. plz reply fast.

4. Sir mene matric private school se Kia hai … With 84% marks.. Now I’m studying in govt Clg … Kya me eligible Hun??????

5. Ma BS(IT) first semester ki student ho aur last annual exam ma 60% above marks ha kia ma eligible ho ya nhi plz reply fast mjhy bhut sakhat zarorat ha

6. sir me ne 2015 me inter kia hai and i got 65% marks ab me BS Computer science kr rhi hu. I belongs to ISLAMIA COLLEGE COPPER ROAD LAHORE. Kya mje laptop milay ge. Please sir tell me about this.

7. Sir hmary clg my registration kb start ho g .government post graduate clg sargodha my b registration form bhage dy plz sir

8. Sir me ny 2013 me f.sc k jis me mere 74% marks hain ab me ny b.sc me admission liya hai kya me eligible hn laptop scheme k liye???? Plz tell me

9. salam sir our registration for laptop scheme has not yet started when is next phase going to start the scheme was announced when i was in intermediate and now im doing BS IT 3rd semester i dont think that this scheme will be continued so plz dont give hopes to the students plz tell the truth that laptops will be distributed or not……….

10. Sir laptop milne han k nai?????4 mah se dakh rae han aik e news k laptop distribution will start with in 10 days.Sir wo 10 din kb pore hon ge.Kya laptop milne b han k nai????? Ya ap sirf hmara dill behla rae han????.Agar esa ha to sir plz ab hm bache nai han ap bta do k laptops nai milne.

11. I m 7 semester student of PHARM D programe. mery pass lap top ni hy mera cgpa 3.23
    hy plx bata daen kya mujy mil skta hy mery ghr aik b ni hy

12. sir i have got 79% marks in mtric anual examination and now i will take the exame of inter part one can i get lapto???

13. I have done my b.a and got 527 marks out of 800. And now I get admission in B.ED from AIOU. Kiya mjhey laptop mill sakta ha??

14. sir meray matric mai 834/1050 hai inter part 1 mai main ny 434/550 marks liye hai.
    Kya mujhe laptop mil sakhta hai?

15. chief minister punjab laptop distribution kab start ho rahe he????
    aur uska eligibility criteria kya he?? plz reply….

16. Asslam.o.alekum sir i’m student of BSIT, my ist semister GPA is 3.28 currently in 2nd semister can i apply for this scheem.

17. excuze me, sir, may msc it ki student ho i’m in second semester ….mera first semestr may gpa 3.08 ha r bsc may 60% marks thay …….am i eligible ???????? r nottttttt…plzzzzzz tell me……

1. salam…sir i got 924 marks in matric can i get laptop:?
        if yes then how i can get it?plz tell me…jazak Allah..

18. i have got above 70% in my first semster i m in comsats wah doing software engineering is i m eligible

1. Assalam o Alaikum sir mery matric main 780 marks hain r ab main bsc kr rhi hu kya mjy Laptop mil skta hy plz mujhy bta dain?

2. sir maine last year b.a kia 532 marks hy meary .but next studt continue nai krsaki kia muje labtop mily ga/

1. sir im aslo want to get a laptob from ur scheme plz give me a laptop