Chief Minister (CM) Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2014 Criteria Online Registration Form and all other information which may be useful for you. This free Laptop Scheme is the initiative step that is taken by the government of Punjab so that the students of the Pakistan could get full excess to the education. In this laptop scheme there will be 100 thousands laptops that will be distributed among the talented and brilliant students of the Public sector college and universities of the Pakistan. This is just to raise the motivational level of education among the students of the Punjab. Education is the backbone of every country so it is very important that the youth of the country should be educated.
As Youth of Pakistan is the most precious assets of the country according to the CM Shahbaz sharif so to investment made on them is not a bad deal. Free Laptop distribution scheme were started in year 2013 when 100 thousands laptops are distributed as in this year there are total two phases so the same scheme is going to repeat this year so Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2014 Eligibility Criteria along with Online Registration Form is available to this page. If you are among those students who are studying in the Public Sector College or University of the Punjab then read out this Eligibility Criteria down on this page and then apply to confirm your Laptop this year.
Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2014 Criteria Online Registration Form
Free laptop Scheme 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- All those candidates who are in the first year or first semester of the 4 years bachelor programs including BS, BSC, Medical, Dental, Engineering, Agriculture, Veterinary & Animal Sciences and Technology colleges and must hold at least 60% marks in the annual examination or 70% marks in the semester system.
- All those candidates who are in the first year or in the first semester doing 2 years master degree program and must have secured 60% marks in the annual examination or 70% marks in case of the Semester System.
Left over candidates who are not able to get the laptop in the last Free laptop distribution Scheme but their name is entered in the eligible candidates list.
- 100 top students from the Matric Level annual examination from all the ten educational board that are 9 educational board of Punjab and 1 Federal Board.
- Top 40 students who have topped Matric or intermediate level annual examination from other provinces than Punjab that are Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
- All those candidates who have recently taken admission in the MS / M.Phil and PhD programs but has secured 60% marks in the annual examination or 70% marks in the Semester System of the last attended degree from Public Sector Colleges or Universities.
- Top 10 toppers of the Public sector Federal Universities in Islamabad and their all campuses that are spread in the Punjab.
There will be 4000 free laptops for the students of the Deeni Madaris
Free Laptop Scheme 2014 Online Registration Form:
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
CM Free Laptop Scheme 2014 Online Registration Form will be available to this page as soon as the registration starts. The registration for the Laptop is not started yet for the year 2014 so students stay in touch with this page so that as soon as the registration start you will be able to get the Online registration form from this page.