Search by category:

Shahbaz Sharif Laptops Scheme For Evening Students 2017

Shahbaz Sharif Laptops Scheme For Evening Students 2017 all procedure will be completed by the end of January. This is again a revolutionary step of the Chief Minister (CM) Punjab  Mian Shahbaz Sharif for the brilliant students of the country so on his official page of  Facebook CM Punjab said that the next phase of 100,000 laptops are planned to given to the student of the evening sessions for the year 2017. More added he said that the first shipment of this distribution will be arrive by the 2017. These all Laptops will given to the evening classes and than after that the day scholars and more details of this news will not announced yet but will be announced soon in this month.

Shahbaz Sharif Laptops Scheme For Evening Students 2017

Last time the laptop which were distributed among the students were of DELL company and now in this scheme Government of Punjab collaborates with the HP manufacturer and laptop model which will likely to distributed is HP L1000 and the specifications of that model are as follow

Shahbaz Sharif Laptops Scheme For Evening Students 2017

This year CM Punjab Also distributes 100,000 laptops of Dell to the graduation student under in Punjab Youth laptop Scheme. CM Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif done a lot of things for the youngsters of Pakistan just to promote education in Pakistan like Punjab Youth Festival, Punjab Scholarship Program and this Punjab Youth Laptop Scheme. But this is our bad luck or whatever every step of Shahbaz Sharif that were taken to improve Pakistan meet criticism from media and other sources. Like last distributor laptop after the distribution were available for sale on OLX which is than monitor by the government and this is than strictly prohibited to sale and purchase of that Dell Shahbaz Sharif laptop.

This was the Message which is updated today on the official page of Shahbaz Sharif on Facebook that ““Distribution of another 100,000 laptops to merit scholars will start from next month. Laptops will be distributed to outstanding evening students first and then to brilliant day scholars. The distribution process will hopefully be completed by end on January. Criteria & mechanism to register for this phase will be published soon.”

105 Comments

1. SIR i am the student of the virtual university.i study in the
    BS(cs class.it is my first semester in the virtual university.i get 63% marks in the F(Sc).my board roll number is 208941.my bahawalpur board enrollment number is
    7221248911.due to the on/ line study of the virtual university it is very hard for me study all the time
    without the laptop and i not have enough money to buy a new one
    .thats why sir i request to you please give me a laptop
    for make my future better my getting higher education.my university form number is BW041141.
    my connect number is +923037194056 +923006980107.

2. i done Ms.c zoology from PUNJAB UNIVERSITY, Zoology department in 2013 my result announced …i got 1st div…i am eligible sir kindly give me laptop….my B.ed(science Education) is continue from IER Punjab University …n i hav lot of problems related to assignment n research work ..em very thankful 2 u if u hav me a laptop…

3. I got 899 marks in SSC out of 1050 85.6% Marks from federal board 2012
    Roll numb 115519
    contact numb 0300 3459442

Studying in Sir Syed college Rawalpindi

4. Sir my Name is Ali Sajjad and my CGPA is 3.33/4.00 and I am in 4th semester of Computer Science in Mohammad Ali Jinnah University (MAJU).Sir I am eligible for the scheme of laptop.

5. ASA, Dear freinds my name is Sajid and student at QAU ISlamabad main nay na thu CM say request k na UNiverity say or Mujy laptop mila CM Punjab ki shcem say ap log b please yahan per post karny say kuch faraq nahi parta agar Govt dena chahy thu without request day den gay other wise if you will weep they will not give you

6. sir my name is sabiha i am a student of islamia university. sir i am your big big big big fan because you are my most ideal personality. sir i realy want to meet u once in my life. i wish jb ap IUB bwp laptop distribution k ly ay to men ap se mil sako. may ALLAH bless u a lot.

7. app private students ko bhi dien jo kisi majbori ki wajah se ghar se exam deytey haien greeb ka bhi bhala kero c.m sahab private student ko bhi appreciate kerien iss dafa f.a k addmission gay haien app foam se private candidates ka address nikalwa kr un ko bhi laptop dien plz…

1. salam
      i m from rwp,pak.sir main ne 9th main 94 percent num english main liye hain plz mujhe scholarship ya laptop de diya jay plz mujhe jhe parhane ka behad shouq hai main apki bht shukarguzar hoon gi

8. sir plz help us my whole class didn’t get laptops.ham merit py han humari mam ny pori class ki list sab sy pehly submit karvai thi but administration ki mistake ki vaja sy hamyn laptops nai mily jabky pori lcw uni ky students ko mil gay han. mam ny tow weeks before again list submit karvai hy but koi answer nai a raha plz sir hamyn jaldi laptops dy dyn or plz hamari administration ko kahyn ky hamari mam ko kuch na kahyn.

9. sir muje b laptop chahiye ma b.a ki student hu or mje laptop ki zarurt ha but bere father ki pay itni nhe ha k wo mje laptop kharid day plz give me laptop

10. i got 883 marks out of 1050 A+ grade in matric FBISE 2012.PLZ TELL ME ABOUT WHAT PROCESS TO APPLY FOR THIS OFFER.