Wafaqul Madaris Al Arabia Pakistan Announced Result 2016

Wafaqul Madaris Al Arabia Pakistan Announced Result 2016 has been announced by the official so all those candidates who have appeared in the annual examination of the 2016 that are under the supervision of the Wafaqul Madaris Al Arabia Pakistan then you can check your online result from this page.  As the principal of the Multan Wafaqul Madaris Al Arabia said in front of media while talking about the annual examination result that the result will be declared in the first week of the Ramzan. Yes this is the official announcement made by the principal as you can also confirm this date via going to the official website of the Wafaqul Madaris Al Arabia Pakistan as there is news going on the top of the website which clearly mentioned that the result will be announced in the first week of Ramzan. So if you students wants to get your online result which will be official and accurate with the no wastage of time then you have to keep in touch with this page in order to stay up to dated from every latest news going on Wafaqul Madaris Al Arabia Pakistan for the annual examination result.

Wafaqul Madaris Al Arabia Pakistan Announced Result 2016

Wafaqul Madaris Top Position Holders 2016

Wafaqul Madaris Al Arabia Pakistan Announced Result 2016

Announced Click On Below 

Wafaqul Madaris Al Arabia Pakistan Announced Result 2016

Wifaq ul Madaris Al-Arabia Pakistan system all over the Pakistan were established in year 1957 in the west Pakistan and now it is the largest federation of Islamic School and Universities in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan as this is the only institution that have 10,000 Madaris and more than 8,000 Iqra School all over the nation.The functions of Wifaq ul Madaris Al Arabia Pakistan are the registration of seminaries, creation of syllabus, checking standard of education, arrangement of examination and issuance of degrees. Millions of students from around the globe studding under Wifaq ul Madaris Al-Arabia Pakistan. AS in year 2016 there are Total 237166 students that are now waiting for the Wafaqul Madaris Al Arabia Pakistan Result 2016.

These 237166 are the total number of students who have appeared in the annual examination going under the supervision of the Wafaqul Madaris Al Arabia Pakistan and among them approximate 60% candidates are of the Male students and remaining 40% students are Female. Now all these 237166 candidates are looking forward for their Wafaqul Madaris Al Arabia Pakistan Result 2016 which will be available in the first week of the Ramzan so stay n touch with this page and do visit this page frequently in the first week of Ramzan to see your result on time and stay up to dated.

Inshallah most probably Wafaqul Madaris Result 2016 will be announced on 1st week on Ramzan.  keep in touch to see the Result after announcement of official site.

/?php hybrid_attr( 'entry-terms', 'post_tag' ); ?>>

223 Comments

  1. SB KO BUHT MUBARAK HO SHUKAR HY K MOLVION KO JIDDAT KA KHAYAL AGYA AB IN KO CHAHIEY K ISI TRHA APNY NISAAB KI BHI TARMEEM KREN TA K JB IN K STUDENTS FARIGH HO KR PRACTICAL LIFE ME AYEN TO UN KO IS DUNYA KA MAHOL NEW NA LGY JAZAKALLAH

    Reply
  2. wafaq waly apni khair manaen un k din thory hain malik ishq ke tara ab hum maidan main utar chuky hain

    Reply
  3. mashallah bahut acha result hai allah sa dua hai k wafaqul madaras al arabia ko taqayamat kamiyab-O-salamat rakhay .meray taraf sa sab ko bht bht mubarakbad nd dua ma yaad rakhna.wassalam

    Reply
  4. Mashala result sub ka acha hay mere trif say seb ko mubark ho. has tor pe karak walooooooo. saima ko ishpppppppppeshal !!!!!

    Reply
  5. Masha ALLAH……..
    ALLAH Mazid TaraQqi Naseeb Farmaye… Or Hasideen k Sharr Se Mehfoz Rakhy……..AAmeen

    Reply

Post Comment