http://tildehost.com/?p=Real-Forex-Trading-Secret Real Forex Trading Secret
http://tapahont.info/?p=Terms-Of-Trade-In-Gold-On-Instaforeks Terms Of Trade In Gold On Instaforeks
- UHS MCAT Entry Test Result 2015 will be announced in the first week of the month September so after the declaration of the result the admission procedure will be start in all the Public Sector medical and Dental Colleges in Punjab.
- All those candidates who have score at least 80 according to the formula that is formulated by the Pakistan medical and Dental Commission (PMDC) are only eligible for admission on Open merit basis in all the public sector Medical and dental Colleges of the Punjab
- The formula for calculation the aggregated marks is
- Matric = 10%
- Intermediate = 40%
- UHS Entry Test 2013 = 50%
- The condition of 80% marks are only for the students who are applying for the Open merit whereas the candidates seeking admission against the reserved seats would not have to follow this rule and regulation.
- Total 9 seats are available on reciprocal basis so that the students of the Punjab go t the Balochistan, KPK, AJK.
Punjab Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Procedure 2015-2016
http://49ersfaithful.playitusa.com/?p=Best-Binary-Option-For-Beginners-System-Xp Best Binary Option For Beginners System Xp
- Prospectus along with the admission form will be available only at three places that are
- UHS Lahore
- Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan
- For getting admission form students have to submit the attested copies of the Matric as well as Intermediate and Entrance result card too to get admission kit from the officials
- After completing the admission form students can submit it back to the same center from where they collect the forms.
- One student can only submit one form and that is for MBBS or BDS so must think before you tick as this will not be changed in any case in future
|(i)||Registration for Hifiz-e-Quran Test||—–|
|(iii)||Availability of Admission Kits||—–|
|(iv)||Submission of Admission Forms (Open Merit, under-developed, Disabled, Cholistan)||—–|
|(v)||Medical Board of Disabled Candidate||—–|
|(vi)||First Selection List (MBBS)||—–|
|(vii)||Commencement of classes in medical colleges||—–|
|(viii)||First Selection List (BDS)||—–|
|(ix)||Commencement of BDS classes||—–|
Documents Require to Attach with the Admission Form:
- Three (03) attested copies of Secondary School (Matriculation) Certificate
- Three (03) attested copies of Higher Secondary School (FSc Pre-Medical) Certificate issued by the Board.
- Three (03) attested copies of Domicile Certificate of the candidate
- Three (03) attested copies of Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Four (04) recent photographs
- Three (03) attested copies of CNIC of Father / Guardian.
For More Information:
Chairmen Admission board
Medical and Dental Institutions of the Punjab
Ph: 042-99231304-9, UAN: 111-3333-66, Fax: 042-99230870