|GAT General: Introduction| Paper Pattern | Registration Procedure | GAT Gen 2013 Schedule | GAT Gen Sample Paper|
GAT General Test In Pakistan
http://blogs.cooperhealth.org/?option=Binary-Options-Profit-Calculator-How-It-Works Binary Options Profit Calculator How It Works
http://ideas.kanojo.de/?p=Blog-On-Penny-Stocks Blog On Penny Stocks
- GAT test has also been covered with the validity time period as well. This test existed for two years and after two years the students has to one more time apply for GAT test for continuing further studies.
- If in case the student feel that he or she has not acquired good grades in last year GAT test then they can also apply for improving their scores.
- Only those students can apply for the GAT test that has completed their 16 years of educational studies.
- Every single city of Pakistan establishes their own testing center for holding the examinations. Some of the main known cities are Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Gujranwala, Hyderabad and so many others.
- GAT General
- GAT Subject
- In GAT A category we have the subjects of Business Education and Engineering and Technology. In this category there will be 30% for English, 40% for analytical and 30% for quantitative.
- In GAT B section we have Arts & Humanities and Social Sciences. There are 50% for English, 25% for analytical and 25% for quantitative.
- In GAT C division we have the subjects of Physical Sciences, Biological & Medical Sciences and Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences. There will be 40% for English, 30% for analytical and 30% for quantitative.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]GAT General Test In Pakistan,