Now Government of Pakistan has given the responsibility of GAT to the National Testing Service, so that’s why NTS has declared Graduate Assessment Test (GAT) for Admission in M.Phil & some of the HEC Scholarship schemes.
Career Point: candidates who wanna improve marks in their previous GAT test, they can because now NTS give this opportunity.
Minimum 16 year qualification is required for GAT and to get admission in M.Phil and HEC Scholarship programs. Other than this, students must have to fulfill all the requirements of Universities/HEC programs where they want to get admission.
Procedure of Application Submission:
- For online admission and deposit slip visit website of National Testing Service www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates can submit their test fee in any one of online branches of MCB, UBL, ABL or HBL.
- Candidates must have to send original deposit slip to the NTS Headquarter Islamabad
- Fee is non-refundable
- Mobile phone is not allowed in the examination center.
- Personally submitted application will be ignored.
Last Date for Application Submission:
Last date for application submission is 20th July 2012. Click Here to Submit online applications
Test will be held on 5th August 2012.
For test and test center inquiries and queries such as score reporting, and in order to get other information you may get in touch with NTS on the following contacts:
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Abbottabad Office:
University Road, Abbottabad
|Headquarter: (Islamabad Office)
96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad
POF Complex 3rd Floor, 252 Sarwar Shaheed Road Saddar, Karachi
|Lahore Office: Plaza No. 170, 2nd Floor, Y-Block, Phase III, DHA Commercial Area, Lahore Cantt
Tel: +92-42-99239022, +92-42-99239258
|Peshawar Office: B-2, Rahat Abad Colony, Near Pakistan Forest Institute, Peshawar
|Quetta Office: House No. 53/7 Opposite Engineering’s Building, Zarghoon Road, Quetta