Shab e Barat Hadees
Shab e Barat Hadees
Shab e Barat Hadees. There are numbers of Hadeeses Quoted for Shab e Barat which is the best night among the nights of Whole year according to Islamic Calendar. Shab e Barat Hadees are sayings for those who not to bother to awake and pray for Allah Almighty. Here are some Shab e Barat Hadees which is quoted by references here. Shab e Barat Hadees.
The great month of Sha’ban is the eighth month of the lunar year in the Islamic calendar and the month immediately proceeding the month of Ramadan. Shab E Barat Prayers is also say for the whole day and night. May Almighty Allah grant us more blessings in this sacred month and help us to prepare before holy month of Ramadhan. Shab E Barat Ki fazilat
1) The Prophet (PBUH and HF) said: “Even if the entire duration of the world’s existence has already been exhausted and only one day is left (before the day of judgment), Allah will expand that day to such a length of time, as to accommodate the kingdom of a person from my Ahlul-Bayt who will be called by my name. He will fill out the earth with peace and justice as it will have been full of injustice and tyranny (by then).”
- Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v2, p86, v9, pp 74-75
Sunan Abu Dawud, v2, p7Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, pp 84,376; V3, p63
2) The Prophet (PBUH and HF) said: “al-Mahdi is one of us, the members of the household (Ahlul-Bayt).”
Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, Tradition #4085
3) The Prophet (PBUH and HF) said: The Mahdi will be of my family, of the descendants of Fatimah (the daughter of the Prophet (PBUH)).
- Sunan Abu Dawud, English version, Ch. 36, Tradition #4271 (narrated by Umm Salama, the wife of the Prophet)
Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, Tradition #4086
holy Qoran says
For we have written in the psalms, after the remembrance, ‘the earth shall be the inheritance of my righteous servants.’ surely in this is a message delivered unto a people who serve.”the surah “prophets” 21:105-106
About the author
i am writing on the different education news and different career building topics. this page maintained by Ali Hassan