Recently Allied Bank Professional Internship / Training Program 2017 for ICAP students is announced so that is why if you are also interested in this program and wanted to be a part of this internship then Apply Online registration form and last Date to apply with all the other information which you may require is available to this page. This is a partnership between Allied Bank and Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan ICAP. Under this Training or Internship Program the selected candidates are able to learn in different specialized areas which in including Finance, Risk Management, Audit and Risk Review and Compliance. The whole Allied Bank internship program will be based on Lahore Branches. The last date to apply for the Internship is 03rd July, 2017 so that is why it is compulsory on all the students that they should submit their Allied Bank Internship program application form before the last date. The rest of the Information about the eligibility Criteria, Where to get application form or Apply online is available down on this page.
Allied Bank ICAP Students Internship Training Program 2017 Apply Online Form Date
Allied Bank Internship Program 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- All those candidates who have certificate in accounting and Finance (CAF) will be able to apply
- The age of the applying candidates should not be more than 25 years on 31st July, 2017
- candidates of Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan (ICAP) are only said to be eligible for this internship.
Allied Bank Internship Program 2017 Apply Online:
When you click on the above link you need to select the Job title and then enter your correct CNIC Number down and then click on the continue then you will get a complete application form which you have to complete with the correct and authentic Information.
Other Details ofAllied Bank Internship Program 2017
- Those candidates who are short Listed by the officials will only be contacted.
- At the end of this Allied Bank Internship Program for ICAP students students could be consider to be recruited by the bank but it is not compulsory as this will be decided by the bank officials.
- Those application which will submitted in CV form or send through Email or any Courier Service will not be entertain in any case
- Both Male and Female candidates are equally treated and encourage to apply for the Training Program
- All the rights to accept or reject any of the application without any reason is hold by the Allied Bank.
Last Date to Apply:
Allied Bank ICAP Students Internship Training Program 2017 Apply Online Form last date is 03rd July, 2017 so that is why candidates your application form should be submitted to the Bank officials before this date because all those form that will receive after that date will not be entertain in any case.