COMSATS institute of Information Technology require faculty staff for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 for the vacant posts so all those candidate who want to be a part of the COMSAT faculty this is the best career opportunity for all of you. COMSATS Institute of Information Technology starts its operations to deliver education to the students of Pakistan in 1998 and build its first campus in Islamabad and now at present it has many campus in the Pakistan different cities including, Islamabad, Abbottabad, Lahore, Wah, Attock, Sahiwal, Vehari and Virtual Campus too the success of the COMSATS does not end here as many campuses in under construction in Gujrat, Kotli, Karachi, Larkana, Quetta and Peshawar. This University has also relationships with the international top ranking Universities of the world.
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology has many departments now including
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Management Science
- Department of Meteorology
- Department of Bio Sciences
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Health Information Unit
- Department of mathematics
- Department of Physics
COMSATS Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Jobs 2017
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLAOD
How to Apply?
• Valid NTS-GAT (Subject) test is mandatory for faculty positions (Non-PhD).
• Applications on prescribed application form downloadable from the above mentioned website along-with copies of testimonials and valid NTS-GAT (Subject) result should reach by Tuesday 11 September, 2017 at the address mentioned below
• Please also attach Pay Order / Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) as processing fee in favour of “COMSATS Institute of Information Technology” along with the application form.
• Candidates applying for the position of Professor and Associate Professor, are required to provide 03 sets of application dossier containing title page, table of contents, CHI Application form, attested copies of degrees / testimonials, copies of published research articles in soft bound form. The envelope should be clearly marked on top tight hand corner for the position applied for.