Counter Terrorism Department Corporals Jobs 2013
Application form for the Counter Terrorism Department Corporals Jobs 2013 is available here as Anti-Terrorist Force of the Government of Punjab is started. National Testing Service NTS will be the official authority that will take the recruitment test from all the candidates for the post of Corporals. So first step for all the candidates is to pass the written examination test taken by NTS and then the successful candidates will be moved forward for further selection process. The written examination date is not announced yet but it will be announce soon by the official so keep in touch with this page in order to stay up to dated that what is going on in the jobs of the Anti or counter Terrorism Department (Govt. of Punjab). All those candidates who are willing to be a part of this anti terrorism force should have to submit their application form till 25th November, 2013 as this will be the last date to submit the application form and application form will be available from 11th November, 2013 from this page. As a part of efforts to build capacities to fight terrorism, Government of the Punjab has decided to restructure its counter terrorism department applications are invited from male and female residents of Punjab who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Counter Terrorism Department Corporals Jobs 2013 Application Form
- Education: all those candidates who have clear their BA/BSc or equivalent qualification with second division from any HEC recognized University or Institute are eligible for the Counter Terrorism Force.
- Domicile: Domicile of the candidates should be of the Punjab
- Age Limit: Candidate should not be more than of 18 to 25 years old on 25th November, 2013
- Result Awaiting: Those candidates who are result awaiting should not be considered as eligible candidates so they should not submit the application.
Pay & allowances:
- Rs. 75000/- will be given to the successful candidates including all allowances
Minimum Physical Measurements:
- Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches for Male candidates and 5 feet 2 Inches for female candidates
- Chest: 33″ -34″ 1/2 only for male candidates
- Average Weight: As per given age and height standards
- 1 Mile Run : 08 minutes for Male candidates and 14 minutes for female candidates
- Chin-Ups: 03
- Push-Ups: 20 in 90 seconds
- Sit-ups: 20 in 90 seconds
- Distant Vision: with glasses 6/6
- Near Vision : Normal
Application form for the posts of Corporals in counter terrorism department is not issued yet but it will be available from 11th November, 2013 so there application form will be available. Keep in touch with this page in order to get the application form
How to Apply for Posts of Corporals in Counter Terrorism Department:
- All the willing candidates can download the application form from this page as well as from the official page of National Testing Service (NTS) which will be available from 11th November, 2013
- Candidates have to submit the dully filled applciation form with the CNIC copy and two fresh taken passport size photographs directly to the head office of the NTS Islamabad.
- Last date to submit the application form is 25th November, 2013
- All those applications that are incomplete or received after the last date should not be entertained in any case
- No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in any test.
For Further Information:
Please see NTS Official Website or contact the office of SSP Admin CTD,
Phone No. 042-37515204, 37499357
Deputy Secretary (Police), Home Department, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
Phone No. 042-99211740
About the author
I am Professional Writer on the Career Consultancy and trying to facilitate the students for delivering the educational services along with the fastest growing educational website of the Pakistan Moin Akhtar