District Teacher Educators DTEs post in Punjab for District Sargodha is announced by the Directorate of Staff Development Education Department, Government of Punjab, Pakistan. As we all know that Directorate of staff development has developed a continuous professional development programme for training and professional development of Public school teachers in Punjab. For implementation of programme, Cluster training and support centres (CTSCs) have been established in each district with one or more district teacher educators (DEs) at each Centre. The DTEs would be responsible for training, mentoring, professional development of teachers and whole school improvement of the school attached with clusters.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates from amongst the SSTs/SSEs, ESTs/SESs and PSTs/ESEs who are regular employees of education department, Government of the Punjab for placement as district teacher educators through transfer at the CTSCs already notified by education department in the district Sargodha on following Terms and Conditions.
District Teacher Educators in Punjab for District Sargodha
- Every DTEs will be appointed are the specified cluster centre on the basis of merit and his/her willingness. For female schools/ Cluster preference would be given to the female candidates. In same gender. preference will be given to the science graduate.
- DTE will be responsible for carrying out all functions mentioned in the school education department’s notification
the post of DTE is cluster specific and non-transferable
- In case of acceptane of these terms and conditions, the teachers, selected as DTEs will get themselves relieved from thier present place of posting and report to DTSC head in writting who will allow them to join at thier respective CTSC
- No Study leave is allowed during the tenure
- Detail of the vacant posts can be obtained from the Office of EDO (Education), DMO and DTSC head of district sargodha.
- Head Teacher, Head designates, Physical Education Teacher (PETs) Arabic Teachers (ATs), Computer teachers and Drawing masters (DMs) and those working on administrative posts as AEOs are not eligible to apply for these posts.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Interview.
- candidates shall present original documents. Along with set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of Interview.
- NO TA/DA shall be paid for test / interview
- DSD reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
Last Date For Application Submission:
Hand Written applications along with the copies of certificate and degrees may be submitted to the executive District Officer (Education) District Sargodha on or before 24th June, 2013