Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO Wapda Gujranwala has announced jobs for current year 2017. Before you appky for these jobs please check GEPCO Wapda Gujranwala Electric Power Company Jobs 2017 from this page. It is a government company which was established many years ago in 1977 as Area Electricity Board Gujranwala under the supervision of Wapda. Later it became GEPCO in 1998. It announces different jobs every year. It has announced jobs for current year 2017 for Different posts like Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and many others. For these jobs, this company has announced jobs with collaboration of National Testing Service NTS. It is mandatory to pass this entry test to get these jobs. These jobs will be provided after test and interview which will be conducted soon. In this article you will learn about the GEPCO Wapda Electric Power Company Jobs 2017.
GEPCO Wapda Gujranwala Electric Power Company Jobs 2017
GEPCO Wapda Gujranwala Announced Jobs:
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Secondary School Teacher
- Data Entry Operator
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant
GEPCO Wapda Gujranwala Eligibility Criteria:
- For Operation Manager, a candidate must have at least MBA or equal degree
- Age must be between 21 to 33 years at the time of Application
- Experience Holders will be preferred
- For Other jobs, Minimum education is mentioned on the below advertisement picture
- These jobs will be provided on open merit basis
- There are reserved seats for the women, disables and minorities
- Computer knowledge is compulsory for applicants
- Short listed applicants have to face aptitude test
- An interview will also be there for the short listed candidates
- No TADA will be given to anyone in interview and test
- No of posts may increase or decrease by the officials of GEPCO
GEPCO Wapda Gujranwala Last Date:
Applications are invited till 27th October 2017.
GEPCO Wapda Gujranwala Jobs Application Procedure:
GEPCO Wapda Gujranwala Electric Power Company Jobs 2017 are now open. Applications form are available at www.nts.org.pk. After downloading application, pay application dues in MCB, UBL, ABL or any other bank listed in advertisement. After dully filling form and submitting application fee, submit your form through TCS at NTS office. By hand receive application and applications after 27th October 2017 will not be accepted. Roll number slips will be issued through NTS page soon for NTS entry test.