Islamabad Police Assistant Sub Inspector and Constable Jobs 2013 for Male, Female
Islamabad Police Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) and Constable Jobs 2013 for Male, Female in office inspector general of police (I.G Office) Islamabad. There is a need for a special separate police organization for federal capital, Islamabad so that is why capital police form and starts is operation in January 1981. The main purpose of mission of Islamabad Police is to rule the law so that the human dignity and human rights are not been ignored by anyone in the capital of Pakistan. Honesty and efficiency is the best policy of Islamabad Police and now Islamabad police is calling for Assistant Sub Inspector/ Lady Assistant Sub inspectors (BPS-9) and constable / Lady Constable /Driver Constable (BPS-5).
This is a wonderful career opportunity for all those applicants who are eligible for the post and want to join Islamabad Police for future.
Last date to Apply: 20th January, 2013
Here down are some of the eligibility criteria so that it is easy for you to apply in Islamabad Police recruitment, read down all the instruction carefully and do submit your form before the last date as all those applications that are received after the last date shall not be entertain.
|Age||ASI/Constable/Lady Constable||(18-26 Years)|
|Driver Constable||(22-26 Years)|
|Constable/Lady Constable /Driver Constable||Matric|
|Height||ASI||5’ – 8”|
|Constable / Driver Constable||5’ – 8”|
|Lady ASI, Constable||5’ – 2”|
|Chest (Male)||33” X 34 ½”|
Islamabad Police ASI and Constable Jobs 2013
Instruction for recruitment:
- One mile race completion with in seven minutes, written test, interview clearance must for recruitment.
- At the time of test must bring your original certificates, Domicile and National Identity Card.
- No relaxation shall be given in height,age, chest and education.
- No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates coming for recruitment.
- Candidates coming for recruitment shall made arrangement of accommodation at their own.
- Department committee decision shall be final in connection of recruitment. Committee decision shall not be challenged by any candidates.
- Conditions of the employment shall be as per prescribed police rules.
- Age of candidates shall not be less than 18 years and more than 26 years till 1st January, 2013.
- candidates of Driver constable age shall not be less than 22 years and more than 26 years till 1st January, 2013.
- As per government rules for female 10 % and for minorities 5 % quota has been reserved.
- All candidates shall send their application along with attested copies of paper (Educational certificates, domicile and national identity card) along with the postal order of Rs. 200/- on favor of SSP/Logistics, Police Lines, Headquarter, Islamabad before 20 January, 2013 to OSI Branch office Sp headquarter, Sector H-11, Islamabad
To download application form for Assistant sub inspector and constable Right click down the image below and than go for view image..
For other information:
Contact Inspector General (I.G) of Police Office, Islamabad
About the author
I am Professional Writer on the Career Consultancy and trying to facilitate the students for delivering the educational services along with the fastest growing educational website of the Pakistan Moin Akhtar