Education And Literacy Department Sindh Government Teaching Jobs 2012
Education And Literacy Department Sindh Government Teaching Jobs 2012 are open and Government of Sindh invites applications on prescribed proforma from eligible candidates having domicile of Jacobabad to fill the following position of Drawing Teacher, Physical Training Instructor, Home Economics teacher, Asst Workshop Instructor, language Teacher, Trade Instructor, Garment Teacher, Sewing Mistress, Computer Operators, Junior Clerk, Store Keeper, Lab In charge, driver, Lab Attendant, Chowkidar, Naib Qasid, Mali and Sanitary Worker.
Education is consider to be the one of the most important part of any Government through which Government enhance all kinds of skills in its people so that the country may fill the gap of development. The main object of this Education and Literacy department is to look after all the educational affairs within the province Sindh and also make coordination with the Federal Government so that they can promote education fully in all the province.
Education And Literacy Department Sindh Government Teaching Jobs
Schedule For the Written Test/ Interview
|S.No.||Posts||Date and Time||Place of Test and Interview|
|1||Sr.No. 1 to 12 Male||10:00 Pm|
9th December, 2012
|Govt. Boys Hamidia High School, Jacobabad|
|2||Sr.No. 1 to 12 Female||Govt. Girls High School Jacobabad|
Schedule For The Interview
|Sr.No.||Posts||Talukas||Date & Time||Place for Interview|
|03||Sr. No. 13 to 18 Male||Jacobabad||10 December, 2012||Boys Higher Secondary School Jacobabad|
|Garhi Khairo||10:00 Pm||Govt. Boys higher secondary School Thul|
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel
- Application for the posts of Sr. No 1 to 9 should reach in the office of district Education Officer Secondary and Higher Secondary Jacobabad and Sr. No. 10 to 18 in office of district education officer (Elementary) upto 8 December, 2012
- No TA.Da will be allowed for the appearance in written test/interview
- All education/professional and experience certificates copies of domicile, PRC Form-D, CNIC and 3 record passport size photographs should be attached with application
- Upper age will be relaxed as per govt. Notification/policy
- Applicants who are applying on 2% disable quota, must attach attested copy of disability certificate issued by Medical Board/ Competent Authority
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained, applicants who are not possessing above qualification need not to apply
- application can be had from the office of District Education Office (School), Jacobabad.
- All applicants are advised to produce their original documents at the time of interview.
About the author
I am Professional Writer on the Career Consultancy and trying to facilitate the students for delivering the educational services along with the fastest growing educational website of the Pakistan Moin Akhtar