Government of Punjab School Education Department Lahore Jobs 2013 in Directorate of Staff Development Lahore has been declared so this is the best career opportunity if you are eligible for the post then do apply for the relevant job. Directorate of staff development has been restructured as an apex institution for teacher development in Punjab, It offers numerous opportunity for energetic and motivated individuals interested in professional growth. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following posts in this directorate. These posts would be filled in either by transfer or on contract basis (As per Government policy) as the case may be. Proficiency in computer applications especially MS Office (MS word, Excel, and Power Point etc.) is must for all the candidates.
Name of the posts looking for competent person are
- Regional Programme Manager
- Deputy Director (Finance)
- Deputy Director (Administration)
- Assistant Director (Finance)
- Subject Specialist
- Planning Officer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Care Taker
- Data Entry Operators
- Personal Assistant
- I.T. Lab Technician
- Store Keeper
- Lab Assistant
- Tube Well Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard.
Government of Punjab School Education Department Lahore Jobs 2013
More Information Regarding Jobs:
- Separate application for each post along with CV, Attested copies of Degrees/Certificates/experience Certificates/Computerized Identity Card etc. and two passport size recent photographs should reach this office by 13th June, 2013
- Government Servants are require to submit applications through proper channel
- 15% quota is reserved for female candidates. Those female candidates who intend to apply against the posts reserved for women must mention “Women Quota Seat” with red ink on the face of the application. Selection of female candidates against the quota reserved for them shall be made on the basis of merit amongst female candidates.
- 20% quota is reserved for the children of serving/Retired of DSD Employees in BS-1 to BS-5
- 5% Quota is reserved for minorities. Selection of Minority candidates against quota reserved for then shall be made on the basis of merit amongst the minorities candidates.
- 2% Quota is reserved fir Disabled persons(provided the disability certificate from the concerned board is attached along with the application). Selection of disabled candidates against the quota reserved for them shall be made on the basis of Merit amongst disabled candidates.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Interview/Written test
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for test / Interview
- This directorates reserves the right not to fill in any of above posts
- Age relaxation is subject to the Government Policy.