Join Pakistan Navy as a Sailor C-2017 (S) vacancies are available here for Male in technical and Female in Medical fields. Those nationals who are eligible and have qualified their Matric or equivalence are required by the officials for this vacancy. So if you are searching to join Pakistan Navy as Sailor then your search will be completed here and by reading this entire article you will determinate yourself, either you are able for this job or not. But Before this you should have some basic knowledge about Pak Navy and its duties. The Pakistan’s Navy was established with the existence of Pakistan in 14th August 1947 and like other navies forces of the world Pak navy in 1956 also had the prefix regal until the country was state publicly. It is the Duty of Pak Navy and they are responsible for the Pakistan’s 1046km / 650 Miles of seashore along the Arabian Sea. Pak Navy Force also provide defense to the civilian harbors and military bases. Navy Day is celebrated on 8th September every year. Maritime Security Agency (MSA) and Pakistan Coast Guard, Pakistan Marines support Pakistan Navy. Hence vacancies are available in Pakistan Navy for Sailor. Have a look down for further inquiry.
Join Pakistan Navy As Sailor 2017 Online Registration, Test Result
How to apply
- Only online registration is accepted, any application form that is received after passing the last date will not be entertained on any case
- Willing candidates has to visit the official web site of the Pak Navy or click on the link below for Pak Navy online registration.
- Candidates has to appear in the entry test before selection on 03rd July, 2017 by 8 am, the entry test will be based on the basic short questions about Biology, Chemistry, Physics and other general knowledge questions.
- All the Candidates have to send the draft of Rs. 50/- to the Director of naval, Islamabad or bring Rs. 50 in cash on the time of written test
- Male candidates are eligible for technical field including engineering diplomas while females will be hired for Female Medical Technician (FMT)
- Those candidates who are single by marital status.
- Matric with science subjects with minimum 65% marks overall.
- Age limit is from 16 to 20 years till last date of registration
- Height limit is minimum 5 feet and 4 inches for male while 5 feet is required for female.
Important date Schedule
|Last Date for Registration||03rd July, 2017
|Written Test||23rd July, 2017
|Result for this Test||——
|Interview and Medical Checkup||15th September, 2017
|Training Starts from||September, 2017
Pak Navy Sailor C-2017 (S) Online Registration Form
You are also invited to read the following advertisement to get all the above written information and instruction in urdu.
Complete details about Join Pakistan Navy As Sailor 2017 Online Registration, Test Result C-2017 S Batch along with advertisement, eligibility criteria, how to apply procedure and online registration form is written here with details and hope that you are eligible for this great job opportunity and ready to apply. but in case you have any confusion about this Sailor job in Pakistan Navy 2017 C Batch then must keep viewing comment box or send your FAQs to us.