Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs March 2013 for Agriculture Department & Health Department is waiting for the competitive candidates so apply before the 25th March, 2013 till 03:00 pm and yes one thing is that only online applications will be approved all those applications other than online will not be entertained or accepted. Public service commission in the oldest public commission of the Pakistan which were established in Year 1937 before the independence under the Government of India act. 1935. The main responsibility of this public commission is to direct recruit persons for the different vacant post under the Punjab Government.
Following are the vacant posts:
- Post of Producer on contract basis for the preriod of 5 year
- Post of district officer (OFWM) on contract basis initially for period of 3 years
- Post of Deputy district officer (OFWM) on contract basis initially for the period of 3 years
- Post of Assistant account officer on contract basis initailly for the period of 3 years
- Post of Associate professor of nutrition and dietetics.
To Apply Online CLICK HERE
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs March 2013
Documents you Required along with online application form:
- Original treasury receipt of fee deposited
- matriculation certificate, Showing DOB
- Intermediate Certificate
- Degree and detailed marks of MBBS
- Domicile certificate of relevant district of province of Punjab
- In case of government servant, the departmental permission certificate
- experience certificate issued from competent authority
- Valid C.N.I.C
- Passport size photograph
- Valid P.M.S.C registration certificate
- 4 sets of photocopies of research work
Some other General instruction:
- Applicants are required to submit online applicarion forms by the closing date which is 25-03-2013 upto 3:00 pm. Candidate should fill the ON-LINE form carefully for which detailed guideline and instructions have given on Punjba Public Service Comission official website.
- Original treasury receipt of Rs. 400/- for Sr. No.17, 18, 19, 20 & Rs:300/- for Sr. No.21 will be deposited in any branch of state bank of Pakistan or National bank of Pakistan and receipt number will be mentioned in the online application form.
- Hard copy of online applicatons form is not needed.
- Correspondence with candidates will be done through E-mail, candidates are adviced to mention their E-mail Adresses in the onoine application form.
- Schedule of the test or interviews fro the said posts will be uploaded on the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
- In case of large number of applications are received, one paper multiple choice questions type written test of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualifications and job descrptions of the post will be given on PPSC website from where students can download thier roll number and other information.
- The Number of POsts may of increased or decreased by the competent authority.
For More information contact:
Lahore: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 99200162