State Bank Of Pakistan SBP Young Professional Induction Program YPIP OG-2 of 3rd Batch jobs are started from 8th September, 2013 so all those candidates who want to be a part of the SBP Banking Services Corporation must have to register them self Before 11th October and after receiving of the application form organization will send you a roll number slip and 3rd November is the test date that is going to be taken by the National Testing Service (NTS). So candidates you have to be apply online for the registration process below on this page you will have complete information that what is the eligibility criteria and how you can apply for the young Professional Induction Program OG-2 so have a complete look.
SBP Banking Services Corporation body were establishes in year 2002 so it is acting like an optional arm and helping State Bank of Pakistan in managing currency and foreign exchange operations of the country. Along with that operation this individual but wholly owned subsidiary also provide banking services to the Government and the General Public too. So now as the development of the organization it invites applications from the eligible as well as talented nationals of Pakistan/ AJK to join the organization as officer Grade OG-2 and that will be the 3rd batch of the Young Induction program. This is the best career opportunity to capture as opportunities like these never come again and again.
SBP Young Professional Induction Program OG-2 Jobs 2013
- All those candidates who holds the degree of a Master or Bachelor 16 year education with at least 60% marks from any HEC recognized University of Pakistan. Along with that candidates of degree CA, ACMA and ACCA are also eligible to apply for the post
- The age limit of the candidates should not be more than 28 years but three year age relaxation will be given to the candidates applying from FATA, AJK, Balochistan and Gilgit
All those candidates who are eligible according to the given above criteria are eligible to apply for the Written test and that written test is taken by the National Testing Services (NTS) so you should have to register yourself fro the Graduate Employment Test for Financial Sector (GET-FS)
- Application form along with all the other required detail and the bank deposit slip is available on this page so just click on the link below to register your self
- Before completing the application form read the instructions carefully
- Rs. 800/- should have to be submit in any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL as this is the processing fee
- Take print out of your complete application and attach original bank deposit slip and CNIC, 2 Passport size photographs and send it to the Manager Operations, National Testing Service, 96, Street No 4, H-8/1, Islamabad but before 11th October, 2013
- NTS will send the roll number slip to your given address before the test day
- The result of the successful candidates will also be uploaded on this page so stay in touch with us.
Interestedcandidate do consider the dates as everything should be scheduled according to the given dates and all those applications which are received after the last date for the submission of application form should not be entertained and candidates are consider to be ineligible for the post of Young Professional Induction program OG-2.