Sindh Police Constable Jobs 2014 Forms and Requirements
Sindh Police Jobs 2014 are announced fro Constable (BS-05) so application Forms along with all other Requirements are discussed here in detail. This is a great opportunity to capture for all those candidates who are eligible for the post so if you have a matriculation degree in your hand and your age is not more than 28 years old then you are eligible so that you can apply for the Sindh Police Constable Jobs 2014. Applications are invited for the posts of Constables (BS-05) in all Ranges of Sindh Police .Applicant must fulfill the following criteria which are discussed down below on this page in detail. All the wishing candidates must have to submit their applications to the relevant department before 10th December, 2014 as that will be the last date to accept application. After 31st August no applications will be accepted in any case so be on time with all the required documents list is available here so you do not have to face problems while applying for the Sindh Police Jobs 2014.
- Attested copy of Matriculate Certificate.
- Attested copy of Higher Qualifications, if any.
- Attested copy of Character Certificate.
- Attested copy of Domicile Certificate.
- Attested copy of P.R.C.
- Six (6) Passport size photographs.
- Attested copy of CNIC.
Sindh Police Constable Jobs 2014
Minimum 18- Maximum 28 Years old on 10th December, 2014
At least matric from a recognized Board
Physical Standard: candidate must have to be eligible according to that physical standard given below
Man: height 5’X5″
Chest: 33’ x 34½” (minimum)
Females: Height 5” (minimum)
- No relaxation in age, education or physical standards will be allowed to the candidates.
- No TA / DA Shall be admissible for appearing in any test / interview or for joining duty, if selected.
- There is no fee for application form.
Procedure For Application Submission:
- All candidates, who fulfill the said conditions, may submit application in the office of District Superintendent of Police & in case of Karachi in the Offices of Zonal DIsGP.
- Applications are required to be submitted in form which is obtainable from the offices of all the District Superintendent of Police in Sindh Province (In case of Karachi from the Offices of Zonal DIsGP) or can be downloaded from this page
- All documents listed below, except photographs, shall also be produced in original at the time of preliminary scrutiny and interview.
- Candidates who have applied earlier should submit fresh applications as explained above.
- Serving Government servants, fulfilling the conditions of eligibility, can also apply.
- Last date for the receipt of application is 10th December, 2014 after which no application shall be entertained
- All candidates fulfilling the above conditions will appear for the physical examination.
- Such candidates who are found eligible / qualified, after the scrutiny of documents and physical examination / test, shall appear in written examinations.
- Time and place for physical / written test shall be announced later on through Press / Media.
- Candidates who qualify the written test shall have to appear before the Selection Board for interview on the date and time, which will be notified after the announcement of the result of WRITTEN TEST:
- A thorough medical examination of candidates on the prescribed form/ proforma shall be conducted, who are selected for appointment.
About the author
I am Professional Writer on the Career Consultancy and trying to facilitate the students for delivering the educational services along with the fastest growing educational website of the Pakistan Moin Akhtar