- In the general elections of 2002, PML takes 118 seats, PPP takes 80 seats, MMAP takes 59 and PMLN takes 18 seats.
- On the other hand, in the general elections of 2008, PPP takes 124 seats, PML-N takes 91 seats, PML-Q takes 54 seats and MQM takes 25 seats.
- Firstly, we would like to discuss the most important political party for Pakistan National Assembly i-e PML-N. This political party is favorite and popular because it has all the candidates which were won the previous elections. In Punjab province, this political part has strong position. As we mentioned above Pakistan National Assembly consists maximum percentage of Punjab province seats. Without any doubt, the main reasons for its increasing popularity are big and major projects such as METRO bus, solar light projects, laptop scheme, etc.
- The second important political party for Pakistan national assembly is the PTI. As we know that PTI is an emerging and grooming political party as compared to other political parties. Its popularity is getting increasing day by day. The young generation of Pakistan is supporting this political party in the whole Pakistan. We would like to mention that PTI is considered to be the best opposition party for PML-N.
- Thirdly, if we talk about PPP then this political party won maximum seats in the general elections of 2008. If we talk about performance of PPP during the last five years then we can say that it’s hopeless. But apart from the performance, there are few important reasons by which PPP will get seats in the general elections of 2013. Firstly, this political party is criticizing on PML-N on different TV channels with all their statements and complete proofs. As we know that there is a fight between PTI and PML-N so it might possible that PPP will get the advantages and make the strong government in the Sindh province.
- Lastly, MQM is considered to be the leading political party in Karachi and in this city this political party is at top as compared to other political parties. With the recent survey that along with MQM, ANP and MMAP can take 20 plus seats in the Pakistan national assembly.
Pakistan Election 2013 Results and winners list
visit Whether It Is Worth Playing On Forex
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Pakistan Election 2013 Results PTI, PML N, Q, F, PPP winners list,