Pakistan Election 2013 Results PTI, PML N, Q, F, PPP winners list
Here we will discuss Pakistani national assembly election results 2013. As we know that Pakistan National Assembly is considered to be the major assembly of Pakistan. The members of National Assembly vote for Prime Minister of Pakistan. The main parties that are involved in Pakistan National Assembly are PPP, PMLN, PMLQ, PTI and MQM. This year, general elections of Pakistan will be held on 11th May 2013. In this informative article, we will discuss about the election results of Pakistan National Assembly. The total number of seats in Pakistan National Assembly are 342. From the Punjab Province, the total number of seats is 148, Sindh province has 61 seats, KPK province has 35 seats and Balochistan province have 14 seats. If we talk about the previous general elections, then the results are given below:
- In the general elections of 2002, PML takes 118 seats, PPP takes 80 seats, MMAP takes 59 and PMLN takes 18 seats.
- On the other hand, in the general elections of 2008, PPP takes 124 seats, PML-N takes 91 seats, PML-Q takes 54 seats and MQM takes 25 seats.
As we know that every political party is struggling for getting the national assembly seats. Now we would like to discuss the role of each political party in the Pakistan National Assembly.
- Firstly, we would like to discuss the most important political party for Pakistan National Assembly i-e PML-N. This political party is favorite and popular because it has all the candidates which were won the previous elections. In Punjab province, this political part has strong position. As we mentioned above Pakistan National Assembly consists maximum percentage of Punjab province seats. Without any doubt, the main reasons for its increasing popularity are big and major projects such as METRO bus, solar light projects, laptop scheme, etc.
- The second important political party for Pakistan national assembly is the PTI. As we know that PTI is an emerging and grooming political party as compared to other political parties. Its popularity is getting increasing day by day. The young generation of Pakistan is supporting this political party in the whole Pakistan. We would like to mention that PTI is considered to be the best opposition party for PML-N.
- Thirdly, if we talk about PPP then this political party won maximum seats in the general elections of 2008. If we talk about performance of PPP during the last five years then we can say that it’s hopeless. But apart from the performance, there are few important reasons by which PPP will get seats in the general elections of 2013. Firstly, this political party is criticizing on PML-N on different TV channels with all their statements and complete proofs. As we know that there is a fight between PTI and PML-N so it might possible that PPP will get the advantages and make the strong government in the Sindh province.
- Lastly, MQM is considered to be the leading political party in Karachi and in this city this political party is at top as compared to other political parties. With the recent survey that along with MQM, ANP and MMAP can take 20 plus seats in the Pakistan national assembly.
Pakistan Election 2013 Results and winners list
On the whole after discussing the Pakistan national assembly election results 2013 it is easy to conclude that according to our point of view this time PML-N will take the maximum seats. Moreover, PTI will be the second political party in the national assembly for getting the seats. If we talk PPP then it will take almost 40 seats, PML-Q will take almost 20 seats, MQM will take 25 seats and so on. In other words, we can say that there will be no 2 to 3 lead in the general elections 2013. But it was too early to decide anything before making the official announcement on 11th May 2013. In the final conclusion, we can say that only few hours will be left and we advice that all the Pakistanis should cast vote and they should not waste their time. Because it’s the matter of our country future and betterment. In the final conclusion, we should say best of luck to all the political parties and we hope that right political party will win the elections of 2013.
About the author
I am Professional Writer on the Career Consultancy and trying to facilitate the students for delivering the educational services along with the fastest growing educational website of the Pakistan Moin Akhtar