Labour Quota Scholarship 2017 For Fall Admission in COMSATS Institute of Information Technology is announced so the Industrial Labour / Mines Labour and their children will be able to get Labour Quota Scholarship from the Institution Lahore for free education so the complete process of application and how to apply for the Scholarship is listed on this page. COMSATS institute of Information technology has now opened its spring semester admissions in different graduate, Undergraduate and postgraduate program and the last date to submit the application form is 29th July, 2017 so students if you are also eligible for the Labour Quota Scholarship 2017 then you also have to submit the application against that quota till 29th July, 2017 as no application will be accepted after that date. After the checking of the application form the final merit list for the Labour Quota seats will be display on 15th August, 2017 which will then available on this page as soon as the official will declare it. Down here is the complete information of the Industrial Labour / Mines Labour Quota Scholarship have a look.
COMSATS Lahore Labour Quota Scholarship 2017 Form Admission
Labour Quota Scholarship is available against the programs of listed below course
- Business Studies
- Project Management
- computer Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Schedule For Admission in COMSATS Lahore campus:
- Last date to submit application = 28th July, 2017
- NTS (NAT) test = 28th June, 23rd July, 30th July, 2017
- NTS (GAT-General) test = 9th July, 06th August, 2017
- NTS (GAT-Subject) Test = 6th August, 2017
- Display of Merit List = 15th August, 2017
- Commencement of Classes 11th September, 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates:
- Labour should be fir on the worker definition which is given in the Industrial relation Act 2010 and must be secure from the EOBI or Social Security.
- Labour working period is not less than one year
- Factory where the labour is working must be registered under the Factories Act 1934 or Mines Act 1923
- Child of Dead Labour are also eligible for the Labour Quota Scholarship but the death of the labour were during the job.
- Candidates should not be involved in any case of illegal activities
All these listed below documents will be require for taking admission in the COMSATS Labour Quota Scholarship so when you are submitting the application form the attested copies of these listed documents must be attached with the admission form as without these documents your admission form is consider to be incomplete and management will not entertain your admission for while considering it incomplete.
- National Identity card of the Labour
- Social Security card of the Labour
- Factory card of the Labour
- Employment Certificate from the employer factory or Mines
- Registration certificate of the Factory or Mines
- Certificate from the candidates that if candidate leave the education then he or she has to pay all the dues of the education
For More information Contact:
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
Defence road off Raiwind Road Lahore
Punjab Workers Welfare Board
F-A/1 khyber Block, Allama Iqbal town Lahore