General Scholarship Program 2011, National Testing Service, Pakistan
The Ministry of Education has assigned the task of conducting the Local GRE-General test for Higher Studies to the National Testing Services (NTS). Applications are invited for studying abroad under the Commonwealth General Scholarships Program for the year 2011. Scholarships are Fully Funded and final selection will be made by the donor country. Scholarships are expected to be offered by U.K, Canada, Brunei, New Zealand and Malaysia.
- One year taught masters course or equivalent degrees.
- Six months of clinical training in medicine or dentistry.
- Doctoral degrees of up to three years duration. The candidates who wish to undertake extensive periods of fieldwork in home country.
- One year research on a split-site basis, towards a Ph.D registered at a university in Pakistan.
- A candidate must hold a Masters Degree/ B.Sc Honors (4 years), from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- Students awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
4.How to Apply : Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with an online Deposit slip (in original) at the address given below. Please bank deposit online Rs. 650/- (Rupees Six Hundred and Fifty, Non Refundable/ Non-Transferable) in the online branches of HBL, UBL, ABL or MCB.
- By hand submission of Application Form will not be entertained (Send filled Application Form through any courier service or Postal Service).
- Candidates applying for scholarships are requested to visit our website regularly. The list of eligible candidates, test venue, test date and other information will be displayed on website www.nts.org.pk
- English-Verbal : 30 %
- Analytical : 40 %
- Quantitative : 30 %
6.Vital Dates :
- Last Date for Applications : 3rd September, 2010
- Provisional Candidates’ list will be uploaded on : 6th September, 2010
- Queries will be entertained upto : 9th September, 2010
- Roll No. Slips will be dispatched on : 15th September, 2010
- Test Date : 26th September, 2010
7.Application Form : Download Online Application Form Click http://nts.org.pk/NTSWeb/CW2011/CW2011Form_Final.pdf
National Testing Service, Pakistan
402, Street No. 34, I-8/2, Islamabad.
UAN : 111 687 000
9.E Mail : email@example.com
10.Source : http://nts.org.pk/NTSWeb/CW2011/CW2011.htm