PEEF Scholarship for Masters Programs in University of Gujrat
PEEF Scholarship program is an initiative of the government of Punjab under the leadership of Chief Minister, Mr. Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. This year PEEF has approved master level quota for the students of university of Gujrat.
Applications are invited from the talented & needy students admitted in MA/MSc two year degree program fall 1st semester 2010-2011 for the award of PEEF scholarship on the following criteria.
a)Secured at least 60% marks or equivalent in BA/B.Sc/B.COM or equivalent examination held in 2010 (annual) form Punjab.
b) Passed examination as regular student.
c) Monthly family income not more then Rs.15000/-
d) Not received any other scholarship for studies at master level
e) Punjab Domicile
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED
1.Copy of All Academics ‘s Certificates/Degrees
2.Income Certificate duly verified by the ILLAQA TEHSILDAR in the case of agriculture, HEAD OF DEPARTMENT in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi. Government) and HEAD OF ORGNIZATION in case of labor.
3. Death Certificate of father must be attached. (Orphan Students)
4. Disability Certificate (Disable student)
NOTE:-Application forms are available from the Scholarship Officer, Ms.Tahira.Zoofishan,
Deputy Registrar Office, Admin Block, UOG.
Application forms must be submitted along with above mentioned documents to the Scholarship Officer by 15th October 2010 positively.
About the author
Leave a Comment
|Swat Board Matric Results 2013|
|Peshawar Board Matric Results 2013|
|Abbottabad Board Matric Results 2013|
|Quetta Board Matric Result 2013|
|Bannu Board Matric Result 2013|
|Kohat Board Matric Result 2013|
- USA offers 125 scholarships to Pakistani journalists in 2011
- 11 Pakistanis get Chevening scholarship
- 21 PhD Student Positions In International PhD Programme-Biomolecular Technology Of Proteins
- 45 Australian Development Scholarships for Master Level Students
- 50 students selected for US micro-scholarship