The United States US Educational Foundation in Pakistan has announced USEFP Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program For Pakistan 2018 Apply Online and the last date to submit the application form is September, 2017. The motive of this USEFP is to promote the mutual understanding between the people of Pakistan as well as people of the United States America. This program will offer eligible students of the Pakistan to study one whole semester which is non degree academic study from the US universities. So if you are eligible for this Undergraduate Exchange program then this is the golden opportunity in front of you to capture and study from the US.
This Global Undergraduate exchange program were initiated by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the USA in year 2010. The whole program is working in Pakistan under USEFP and in the US it is under the International Research and Exchange Board (IREX). The first batch of this program were of 100 students who move to the USA Universities in year 2010-2011 and now completing their educational degree in Pakistani Universities. So if you are enrolled in any Pakistani University and are in 13th, 14th or 15th year of Education in Undergraduate program then you are eligible for this exchange programs. More detail of the eligibility criteria along with the Application form is discussed down on this page.
USEFP Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program For Pakistan 2018 Apply Online
- Candidate should be the citizen of Pakistan
- Age of the candidate is not more then 25 years old
- Candidate should be currently enrolled in the University of Pakistan in any undergraduate programs
- Candidate should have strong leadership qualities
- Students who have serious interest in the learning from the United States Universities
- Good English proficiency
- Those students who have some experience to travel internationally should be encouraged and will get preference.
General Instructions for forms:
- Please answer ALL questions on the application in English.
- Include your full, legal name, family name (surname) as spelled on your passport.
- Include complete contact information (including index codes for all addresses and city/country codes for all phone and fax numbers).
- Do NOT leave any spaces blank. If a question does not apply to you, enter “N/A” (not applicable).
- All forms and supporting materials should be typed (if possible) and submitted with the completed application. Handwritten applications must be neatly printed in black ink.
- Write your full name and country of citizenship in the top of each page.
Complete application Package, including academic transcript and letters of reference, Must be received by the deadline at programs Department, USEFP, P.O.Box 1128, Islamabad before 4:30 pm till 12th October 2017. Please note that you cannot send application through courier to a PO. Box Address.
Women, Minorities, Persons from FATA, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan, Interior Sindh and Other remote areas and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Do send your application form till 12th October, 2017 because all the application that are received after that date should not be entertained in any case.