If you are looking for BSc Nursing Admission 2020 In Punjab for 4 Years Program then you are on the right page. The Directorate General Nursing Punjab is now offering 4-years BSc.N programs for the domicile holders of Punjab. All the candidates who have completed Matric or Inter education can apply for it. All the applications are required before 31st March 2020. The DGN Punjab came into existence in 1988. Its main objective is to provide Nursing and health education. Moreover, it also monitors different nursing schools and prepares the educational structure. Now, it is providing 4-years of BSc Nursing. So, if you are also eligible for it, then this page will help you. Scroll down to have a look at the procedure and other info about it.
BSc Nursing Admission 2020 In Punjab for 4 Years Program
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- The candidates who have passed Matric (Biology as compulsory subject)
- The candidates who have done FSc(pre-medical) with at least 50% marks are eligible.
- Only Punjab Domiciled unmarried candidates are eligible.
- The upper age limit is 25 years.
- All the seats are reserved for Female candidates in all the colleges except in the College of Nursing, Shahdara, Lahore where all the seats are reserved for male candidates.
BSc Nursing Admission Schedule
|Last date to apply||25th March 2020|
|1st Merit List||28th March 2020|
|2nd Merit List||31st March 2020|
Applying Procedure for Admissions
- Visit the principal College of Nursing to receive the application form.
- Fill the form completely by providing all the required info and submit it before the last date.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
BSc Nursing Admission 2020
After this, the final selection will be made. It will be completely on merit. So, those who will qualify it will be given Rs. 31470 per month until the end of the program. That’s why it is the best program started by the government. So, it is the best time now to apply. This was all about BSc Nursing Admission 2020 In Punjab for 4 Years Program. Hopefully, you are confident about the post.