GC University Faisalabad
Bachelors Degree (Evening)
Admission Open 2010
4 Year Program
The schedule and eligibility criteria for admissions to BS Programmes in
- Banking & Finance (BBA)
- Bioinformatics & Biotechnology
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Chemistry, Commerce (B.Com)
- BS (CS)
- BS (SE)
- Both male and female candidates are eligible for admission.
- The candidates who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination obtaining minimum 45% marks from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan in annual 2010 and supplementary 2009 will be considered for admission. However, if the gap is more than the above cited limit, the case may be considered subject to the availability of seats and approval of the Competent Authority.
- The maximum age limit is 22 years on the closing date.
- In case of ‘A level’, the equivalence certificate from IBCC, Islamabad shall be required.
- Admission on various reserved seats will be granted as per University policy.
- Pre-requisitions for the various programmes can be consulted from the prospectus.
- Admission is granted strictly on merit in accordance with the criteria laid down by the University. However, clearance of UET for Admission to B.Sc Electrical Engineering & BS(SE) and clearance of entry test of University Health Sciences Lahore for admission to Pharm.D Program.
|Availability of Admission Forms and Prospectus||Sept. 01, 2010|
|Last Date for receipt of Admission Forms||Sept. 24, 2010|
|Display of First Merit List||Sept. 30, 2010|
|Payment of dues||Oct. 01 – 02, 2010|
|Display of Second Merit List||Oct. 04, 2010|
|Payment of dues||Oct. 05 – 06, 2010|
|Commencement of Classes:||Oct. 11, 2010|
How to Apply
Prospectus will be available at the following Branches of National Bank of Pakistan, Faisalabad on payment of Rs. 500/-.
- Jinnah Colony Branch (University Booth)
- Jinnah Colony Branch
- Clock Tower Branch
- Peoples Colony Branch
- Samanabad Branch
- Noorpur Branch
- Ghulam Muhammad Abad Branch
The details will also be available at Information Centre (Phone No. +92-41-9200886), GC University, Faisalabad, Pakistan.Candidates can also download Admission Form from the University website and attach a bank draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of Treasurer GC University Faisalabad. The Admission Forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the respective faculties by September 08, 2010 during office hours.
The details will also be available at Information Centre (Phone No. +92-41-9200886), GC University, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Candidates can also download Admission Form from the University website: www.gcuf.edu.pk and attach a bank draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of Treasurer, GC University, Faisalabad. The Admission Forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the respective faculties by September 08, 2010 during office hours.
Besides the open merit, the candidates may apply against the reserved seats (1% for University staff, 1% + 1% for University teaching and non teaching employees children).
P.A. to VC: +92-41-9200670
Info Center: +92-41-9200886