If you are looking for Allama Iqbal Open University Admissions 2022 then you are on the right page. Here you will be able to check the complete admission procedure, schedule, and merit list info. The admissions are open in various programs. AIOU Islamabad Admission Autumn 2022 in AIOU has been announced in many bachelor and master and Postgraduate programs. Those students who want to take Admission to the programs mentioned below can collect their application forms and submit them before the last date. First of all the registration will be completed. After this, the merit will be calculated and the final merit will be made. Those who will have their names will get admission. So, the complete process of exams is given below.
Allama Iqbal Open University Admissions 2022
The historic role of Allama Iqbal Open University in Pakistan’s educational development is a matchless and splendid example of serving the nation by providing primary to higher education across the country. Specifically in far-flung rural areas. AIOU is provided for its contribution to the economic and social growth of Pakistan. To bring the educational revolution to the country, AIOU is utilizing modern technology and all the possible resources for its programs.
|Admission Start Date||September 2022|
|Admission Last Date||06 October 2022|
Allama Iqbal Open University Apply Online
Now you can apply online because people want to take admission in Matric, Inter, BS, B.Ed, M.Ed, B.A, Master, and Post Graduate admission. Just click on above the link and apply online. As well you can give the complete information online and then the administration will process your application.
Last Date of Admission to Allama Iqbal Open University 2022
For the information of the students, the last date of admission registration is 06 October 2022. On the other hand, sometimes the administration extends the last date. Further, if they extend the last date of the admission then we will share it with the audience.
Allama Iqbal Open University Fee Structure 2022
People do not know the BS and B.Ed fee structure. Now they can check the fee structure after a click on the link. On the other hand, AIOU offers multiple programs to the students, and the majority of the students do not know the fee structure because in every session they change the criteria of the fee.
Programs Offered by AIOU
Admissions are offered in several programs.
- MS/M.Phil (Hons.) programs.
- Ph.D. programs.
- MSc/MBA programs.
- BS programs.
AIOU Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria for each program are different depending on the program.
- For BS programs, those who have passed Intermediate are allowed to apply.
- Similarly, for Masters’s and Ph.D. programs, Bachelor’s and Master’s passes are allowed.
- You can check the complete eligibility criteria from the official web of AIOU.
AIOU Admission Form
- To apply for admission CLICK HERE.
- After this, click on the option you are applying for.
- Then, the admission form will be on the screen. Fill out the form.
- The fee can be deposited at any branch of ABL account no.0010000336340801, MCB-TM 0096 A/C 0586704541007031, FWBL 0036010745610001, UBL-MCA No.262489296.
- Now complete the form and submit it by providing all the info.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
AIOU Admission Last Date 2022
The last date for application submission has yet not been announced when they will be issued by the administration. On the other hand, candidates will submit the application form as soon.
- Candidates will wait for more few days before the last date for application submission.
It is a great chance to get admission to one of the best institutes in Pakistan. If you want distance learning, then this institute is the best option. There are several programs that it is offering. You can apply it very easily to it. As the complete procedure is given in the complete post. So, this was all about Allama Iqbal Open University Admissions 2022. Hopefully, you are confident with the post and will apply accordingly. Stay tuned with us for more educational updates.