NED University of Engineering And Technology admission 2017 is open for bachelors program and here you can get a form for apply online. NED UET Karachi Admission 2017-2018 is also invited for 140 seats on self finance basis are reserved on all Pakistan. If you have a wish to be a part of this well ranked university then this is the time to apply online through a proper channel. You just need to read this entire post carefully and make sure that you are meeting the eligibility criteria for this admission or not. If you see that you are meeting the eligibility criteria written in the following advertisement then you must response against the instructions within due date and time. You also have to keep in mind that if any application form received after passing the last date will not be entertained and such candidates will be neglected to grand admission in any case if even he or she is eligible. So here I advised and suggest you that you must apply online for NED UET Admission 2017-18 before passing the last date so that you can entertained by the admission process. Now scroll down this page to get further more about “NED University of Engineering And Technology admission 2017 online form apply”.
NED University Of Engineering And Technology Admission 2017 Online Form Apply
NED UET Admission 2017 Program
- Bachelors of Engineering (4 years Hons Program)
- Bachelors of Science (4 years Hons Program)
- Bachelors of Architecture (5 years program)
- 140 seats are also available on self-finance basis in engineering faculties
- Those students whose FSc pre-engineering with minimum 60%
- Those students having FSc pre medial or computer sciences are also eligible for certain categories
- Foreign or “A” level candidates have to bring NOC issued by IBCC Islamabad
So this is all about “NED University of Engineering And Technology admission 2017 online form apply”. So if you have read this post then I am sure that you are well aware for how to take admission in NED University and pre admission entry test. Any candidate who has any FAQs about this admission can leave his comment in the following comment box.