NTS GAT is going to be held on 18 August, 2013 so here is the Form Submission Date and Result of GAT General. All those candidates who wants to take admission in any of the M.Phil Program all over the Universities of Pakistan he or she have to passed this GAT General Test because the only educational authority in Pakistan is Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan who take care of the activities of the Higher Education in Pakistan and now it is announced by the HEC in that only those who got passed in the GAT General Test will able to get admission in any of the M.Phil program all over the Pakistani Universities. HEC has assigned duty of the GAT-General test to the National Testing Service (NTS) and this test result is valid for two years it means that in these two years you can apply for the admission in any M.Phil program you want to take. So all those candidates who have minimum 16 years of education are eligible to apply for the test.
GAT 18 August Form Submission Date and Result 2013
Test Date: 18th August, 2013
Last Date of Submission of Forms: 19th July, 2013
Application Form Submission Procedure:
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Click on the above link to register yourself for the GAT General test which is going to be held on 18th August, 2013
- Along with application form there is also a fee deposit slip which have to be submit in MCB, UBL, ABL or HBL online branch.
- After the fee submission and complete filling your application form send the application form and original fee submission slip to the given address.
- Deposited fee is non refundable
- No mobile phones are allowed in the examination center
96, Street-04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.