Search by category:

Laptop Distribution Ceremony For PBTE Students

CM Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Distribution Ceremony For PBTE (Punjab Board of technical Education) Students is going to be held today on Wednesday 24th October 2012 at Al-Hamra Arts Council Hall No# 2 Shahra Quid E Azam Lahore at 11:00 AM. This is really a very good step for the Students of Punjab from the chief Minister Punjab Mian Shahbaz Shariff. Free laptop will help a lot students in exploring the all new horizons of education and this will cause progress of the country Pakistan. In starting of year 2012 Shahbaz Sharif has distributed more than 10,000 laptops to all the government educational institute of Punjab and at the end of this year and for next year 2013 this scheme is also going to repeat.

Laptop Distribution Ceremony For PBTE Students

Laptop Distribution Ceremony For PBTE Students

Like all other initiative that were taken by the Shahbaz Sharif this scheme also misused as these laptop are available in the market for sale than  it was strictly banned to sale or purchase these laptops whatever it was but the reality is that this step is really beneficial for Universities students as this will help a lot in completing their projects and assignment while sitting anywhere in the University right on time. Through this initiative maximum students will have all the knowledge about the world that what is going on these days in the world.

One thing which is changed this year is the distributions of laptop is that this Year the contract of laptop is with the HP manufacturer. As last year the distributed Laptops are of Dell computers but this year it is of HP and model that is going to distribute is HP L1000 and today students of Punjab Board of Technical Education will get these Laptops from Al-Hamra Arts Council Hall No # 2. So if you are among those student who get their name in the winning list than go and collect your laptop today.

32 Comments

1. i got 76% marks in BA (hons) in FCC Lahore.my address is house no 7 Q#3 FC College Lahore. MY PHONE NUMBER 03206454828.PLEASE GIVE ME A LAPTOP.

2. Sir G…i havE GOt 72% maRKs in 1st year electrical(DAE)from s-p-i town ship lahore My board rol nbr iz 26251…cAn i a laptop holdEr…..plz plZ REplY …My mobile number is(03134223007).

3. Assalam-o-Alaikum
    sir,i am student of international islamic university islamabad.i have got 70.33 percent GPA(3.00).sir plz also give me a laptop.i shall be thankful to you sir plzzzzzzzz
    it’s my number 03217496245

4. Asslam o alikum sir ye bta dain k punjab k sary technecal colloges ko mely gain ?or kya colloge k kny students ko melny hain

5. A.O.A Sir G…i havE GOt 88% maRKs in 1st year civil(DAE)My board rol nbr iz 27438…cAn i a laptop holdEr…..plz plZ REplY …

6. my percentage in dae mechanical 2011 is 79.46, my other topers including me wants lap top in a gift by you (cm punjab mian shahbaz sharif)

7. Asslam o Alaikum; ma ne dae final year ma 63persent marks liye ha 2012year ma.G.CT Sialkot se stdy ki ha.i wanna a laptop sir plz reply me

8. sir…nawaz sharif univercity ki engeneering department ki laptop registration kbse start ho rahi hay??my cell no..03478937546

9. sir..nawaz sharif universty ki laptop registration kbse start ho rahi hay??plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply

10. sir i have passed Dae in 72% marks my board roll no is 169261
    03427300749
    kindly sir i am very upset plz sir.

11. dear sir i am a student of city and guild(civil) uk charted engineering diploma institition. i pased 1st level in distinction92% above marks 2011/12 .my roll no yfv4223

12. Assalam.o.Alaikum Sir i got 92.4166% aggregate in DAE second year…. I read in Jinnah polytechnic institute FSD…….My board
    roll # is 108724…Is my name in the laptop receivers???…..Plz tell me….Thnx!!

13. Assalam.o.Alaikum Sir i got 92.4166% aggregate in DAE second year…. I read in Jinnah polytechnic institute FSD…….My board
    roll # is 18724…Is my name in the laptop receivers???…..Plz tell me….Thnx!!