It is to inform you that the Matric Exam Online Registration Form Submission 2020 is here. Now, students of 9th, 10th Matric class can submit their application form online via website by going to the Online College Application System (OCAS) official website. OCAS is a web-based facility for all the students of Pakistan to submit their applications online while sitting at home. There are many benefits of this Online registration and form submission procedure as
- This System avoids the hassle of long queues.
- Easy access from home, college or any place where the internet is available.
- Quick and easy to use.
- You can apply 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Applicant’s matric result viewable to the applicant through this system.
- Pay application fee at any branch of the bank of Punjab across Pakistan.
- Monitor the status of your application and check its progress.
Matric Exam Online Registration Form Submission 2020
|Form Submission With Single Fee||Nov to December 2019|
|Form Submission with Double Fee||Dec to December 2019|
|Form Submission with Triple Fee||Dec 2019 to January 2020|
Some Important Information:
- Please Make sure to print the fee slip and to pay an application fee (Rs.25 per application) at any branch of Bank of Punjab.
- Your application will not be visible to college unless the application fee has paid.
- You may also check fee deposit status at the Bank of Punjab official website.
- Please note that it may take up to 2 hours for fee status to be updated on the Bank website once the fee has been deposited.
- Currently, the system is available for all those students who have passed Matric exams in 2020 or Matric Exam Online Registration Form Submission.
- Candidate from the federal board and boards of other provinces can apply via the manual application submission process at the college.