Search by category:

10th Class Supplementary Result 2013 Lahore Board on 27th November

BISE Lahore Board SSC 10th Class Supplementary  Exams Result 2013 is going to be announce on 27th November so it is to inform all those students of matric class who have appear in the supplementary examination and waiting for their result to be announced that on 27th November, 2013 by 10:00 am in the morning you all will be able to get your result from this page easily so just stay in touch with this page so that as soon as the result is announced you will be able to get it from this page. As Tomorrow this page will be updated and here you can see a roll number block in the centre of this page so what you have to do is just enter your rill number into that and then click on the get Result.

According to the officials of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore it is officially announced that candidates are able to get their online result of 10th Class Supplementary on 27th Nov. Along with Lahore Board all boards of Punjab will announce the Supply exams result on the same date and time as there are total 9 educational board so all the boards will announce 10th Class Supplementary Result 2013 tomorrow. This page will be the best source in front of all of you as in few easy steps you are able to get your result from this page.

10th Class Supplementary Result 2013 Lahore Board on 27th November

 

Enter
Rollno

10th Class Supplementary Result 2013 Lahore Board on 27th November

Result Announcement Date : 27th November, 2013

Result Announcement Time : 10:10 am

Lahore Board is the First as well as the Biggest Board of the Punjab so that is the reason that every year thousands of students appear in the annual examination every year but not every students get passing marks in each subject as this is due to the negligence of the candidates about studies or some kind of problem happens with students that is the why second chance to get passing marks in the subjects are also provided to the students in form of Supplementary examination. This year in the annual examination the passing ratio were about 51.25% and remaining 48.75% are among those who got supply in one or more than one subjects so supplementary exams are arranges and now this is time for 10th Class Supplementary Exams Result 2013.

Click on the board if you want to get other than Lahore board 10th class supplementary Result

BISE Lahore Board Matric Supply Results 2013

BISE Rawalpindi Board Matric Supply Results 2013

BISE Bahawalpur Board Matric Supply Results 2013

BISE Multan Board Matric Supply Results 2013

BISE Gujranwala Board Matric Supply Results 2013

BISE Faisalabad Board Matric Supply Results 2013

BISE DG Khan Board Matric Supply Results 2013

BISE Sargodha Board Matric Supply Results 2013

So from this page you can get online 10th Class Supply result 2013 of all educational boards of Punjab so stay on touch with this page and keep visiting this page frequently. Mostly what happens that on the day of declaration of result website hanged down due to heavy load of traffic at the same time on the same page but you never face such kind of interruption from this page as this page uses latest technology so that the Lahore Board 10th Class Supplementary Result 2013 will be easily reached to you.

Post Comment

error: Content is protected !!